Hacienda Alegre Series 4

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Hacienda Alegre is a fictional place!

Levi Verdejo ay ang tagapagmana at nagma-may-ari ng isa sa napakagandang hacienda sa Visayas. After a traumatizing heartbreak, he was afraid to commit into a relationship again. His goals now only include business growth, investments, and more self-love. But his mother was pushing him to marry another haciendera's heiress. He couldn't let marriage ruin his peaceful emotions again. The last time he thought of marrying someone, it damaged the sanity of his brain and cut the veins of his heart.

An advice was captured by his ears to employ someone that could not let his mother orchestrates marriage. Let himself be married on his own. Itatali ang sarili para walang maiplanong masama ang kanyang ina. Seemed a nice plan, but only fool would agree to be employed to keep him free from his mother's schemes. 

And the only open-minded person in the planet that actually said 'yes' was Diwata Soledad Alcantara. Tinawanan niya ang planong 'yon kasi wala namang makatotohanan, but Diwata has actually risked her life to help him.

May God help him more, because the girl really performed as a good and efficient wife.

JENNIE JEM©

You can read Levi and Diwata's first meeting on Chaste Fairytale!
Welcome to the fourth installment of Hacienda Alegre Series!
Thank you for supporting the previous stories. 🥰