A Forest Of Whispers

-<........>-

A bit away from Toad Town...

Mario comes crashing down into a tree which breaks his landing.

But Mario was kinda stuck on the tree so he starts shaking himself to get free from the tree so he can get down from it.

Mario falls down as he got loose and falls to the ground and lands onto his feet and he notices confetti fall from the tree.

Mario looks at the confetti confused.

Since when did confetti fall from trees like this?

Mario shakes his head and looks around. Notices Olly isn't around anywhere.

Mario looks around confused on where he is.

Mario decides to look around if Olly had fallen down anywhere close by.

Mario looking past the tree he sees a familiar hand glow on the floor.

It was a Magic Circle it was next to a tree that looks close to falling down.

Maybe Olly had fallen over there.

Mario goes to activate the Magic Circle but...Nothing happens.

Mario looks confused. Why isn't anything happening? Mario thought for a moment.

Maybe it had to do with Olly?

Everytime he used the Magic Circle Olly was close by.

Where could Olly be then?

He notices another area that he didn't explore and goes over there. Mario looks around at the area not looking where he was going.

"WAIT!!!" A voice yelled out.

Mario stopped and noticed he almost fell down a giant hole in the ground. It wasn't a normal hole that you would see someone dig it was hole that looked like someone teared apart a piece of the floor's reality.

"You can't float like me Mario. So be careful. Anyway that huge hole over there is a problem but worry not! I have an idea how to fix it. Here catch this." The voice that yelled out to him was Olly.

Then a bag was thrown into Mario's direction and he catches it. This bag was shiny and had some sort rainbowish shine to it.

"Look I know this might sound strange or weird but...I need you to whack trees or flowers to get confetti from them. It's your only hope of fixing that path."

Mario looked back to the trees and remembered when he got out of the trees some confetti fell out of them. If that didn't happen he would think that Olly had hit his head a bit to hard when they came crashing down.

"So just collect confetti and fix the path. But after you do that I might need your help again...This is really embarrassing..."

Mario listening to Olly's instrutions he walks over to the tree and holds his hammer and gives it a whack and as Olly said confetti falls out of the tree and onto the ground.

Mario looked confused at how there could be just confetti hiding in the trees but he opened the bag and puts the confetti inside it.

He looks at the flowers and holding his hammer high as he gives them a whack and confetti comes out of the flowers to leaving Mario even more confuse. Trees maybe but flowers? It really doesn't make any sense.

Mario sighs and opens up the confetti bag to put the flower's confetti inside it and decides to whack some of trees to get more of the confetti.

After putting the tree's confetti inside of it the bag was full up and he couldn't put anymore inside of it.