The Missile Maestro

-<........>-

The two of them made it to the third floor of the tower. And they seemed to be out in open space on this floor. And surrounding the rest of the tower was a brick wall with a wooden gate used as an entrance. "Well open the gate Mario and you can make it through."

Mario goes a pushes the gate but it doesn't budge.

"Hmm. Is it locked? If it is then did the Folded Soldiers lock it?" Olly thinks about the locked gate situation but his thought process was cut off by a sound in the sky.

It sounded like something flying through the sky.

He and Mario look up to see colored pencils raining down from the like some sort of missile. With fire coming out of the back of them and also charging straight for them!

"More of those sticks! Run for it Mario!" Olly yells.

Mario and Olly run together to get away from the rocket powered pencils but they're really fast as they catch up and hit Mario from behind. And Mario falls to the ground and Olly tries to help him back up.

"Come on we must make haste!" With Olly's help Mario got back up and they continue running from the pencils.

Mario then spots a crack in the brick wall and tries hitting it with his hammer but it doesn't do anything.

"Oh come on! Your hammer usually works on stuff that are cracked!" Olly groans putting his two paper arms on his face ignoring the pain from the teared one.

Once Olly removed them from his face he notices a glowing target on Mario's face. "MARIO LOOK OUT!!!"

Olly tackled Mario out the way and the colored pencil missile misses and hits the brick wall breaking it.

"Phew! That was a close one Mario." Mario nods getting back up onto his feet giving Olly a thumbs up for this help.

Mario rushes through the now destoryed way through the brick wall. Looking for another way up the tower quickly.

He and Olly look around the tower until they spot a big red button that had a ladder above it. Mario presses the button and the ladder starts coming down.

Very.

Very.

Slowly.

"OH COME ON WHAT'S WITH THIS DESIGN WITH THIS SLOW MOVING LADDER!?" Olly yells out annoyed.

Light up targets start showing up on the ground hitting the floor near them. "Ugh! We better hope we surivive this! After we deal with my Sister I got a another person to complain to!"

Mario and Olly run around the tower avoiding the colored pencil missiles as they rain down from the top as the waited for the ladder to come down to their level.

So many come raining down towards them. They tried hiding near a little coffee stand on the floor only for the top of it to get blown off.

The half of the floor was covered in light up targets.

Mario and Olly made a mad dash to the other side flopping onto the floor once they reached it almost getting it by the massive amount of colored pencils.

"Alright that's it!" Olly says as he folds himself up and goes into Mario's pocket.

"Try not to get blown up Mario! The King Of Origami is counting on you!" Olly yells out from the pocket.

Mario sighs a bit annoyed at Olly for deciding to hide in his pocket away from the danger.

Mario hears a beep noise and sees the ladder as finally made it to the floor and he makes a break for it climbing up it.