Red Streamer Interlude

-<........>-

Meanwhile at Peach's Castle...

"Hahaha! Yay!" A cheery voice cheered out.

It was Olivia as she floated around the insides of the castle. It was mostly empty. Apart from a few Folded Soldiers she had hanging out.

And Princess Peach...

"My plan is going well. Soon everything in this world will be origami! Oh once my Brother sees it. He'll join my side and be the King of the Origami Kingdom!"

She danced around with joy. "But it's sad my Brother is stuck outside with those. Flat Paper Beings...But I shall not worry he'll won't have to be around any of them anymore! Hahaha!"

She let out a cheery laugh.

But her laugh stopped as she heard a sound. Something that sounded like something withering away.

"Huh!? What is that!?" Olivia looked around to see where the sound was coming from.

Olivia spotted something coming from outside. She looks through the window the best she could through the streamers wrapped around the castle.

And what she saw shook her to her core. It's was the Red Streamer wrapped around the castle. It was withering away. Once the withering reached the castle in a beam of light.

The Red Streamer around the castle was gone...

"What!?" Olivia cried out.

"Nonono! This can't be happening!" Olivia holds her hands to her head. "No! That Flat Paper couldn't have defeated Colored Pencils! Some Flat Paper Being couldn't have beaten him!" Olivia let out a scream of rage.

"AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!" Olivia took a deep breathe in to calm herself. "No deep breathe Olivia..."

"I won't let some Flat Paper Being get me so angry. After all hehehe. He'll still need to take down the rest of The Legion Of Stationery. But I wonder what my dear Brother is up to? Maybe looking at some flowers away from those Flat Paper Beings!"

Olivia giggled to herself.

"OLiVa..." A eerie voice called out to her. It was one of her Folded Soldiers a folded up Goomba.

"Oh? Yes what is it?" Olivia putting back on her cheery voice after all her yelling.

"We rEcEIvE nEwS THat YoUr BrOtHeR WaS WiTh tHe MuStaCHiOed OnE...He WaS HeLPiNg hIM." Olivia felt her eye twitch after hearing that last part.

"Um what was that last part?" Olivia asked hoping she had just misheard the Folded Soldier.

"YoUr BrOtHeR WaS HeLPiNg tHe MuStaCHiOed OnE..." The Folded Soldier repeated.

Olivia took in a deep breathe. "Excuse me for a moment." Olivia floated upwards.

"AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Olivia let out another scream. "T-That Mario! What is he doing with my Brother!? And why is my Brother helping Mario!? Why Brother..? Why side with them? And not your own Sister..?"

She looked towards the ground. "It must be that Mario's fault. He must of convinced my Brother to join him! Lying to him! And once he defeats me he'll throw away Olly! Throw him away like some unwanted piece of paper!"

"Hehehe...I'm onto you Mario..." Olivia giggled creepily.

"HeHehE! I'm onto your plans for Olly. I'll make sure that my Folded Soldiers tear you to shreds! Before you harm Olly!"

"And...And...That..."

"Origami Craftsman...You will pay by being that last that will see the world be transformed into an Origami Kingdom before I...Shred you into confetti."

Olivia giggled at the thought. "Oh Origami Craftsman. After you harmed my Brother. You don't deserve to join this Origami Kingdom. It's better to turn you into confetti at least then. I don't have to see your face ever again."

"Hahahaha!" Olivia let out a joyous laugh.

But her mind starts to wonder.

Wonder to a time when...

When she was first folded.

-<........>-

I remember back then...

When I was first folded...I was a yellow sheet of paper nothing else...

I had nothing. No conscious. No awareness. Nothing. Until The Origami Craftsman folded me to life.

"Hello Olivia." He spoke to me.

"Olivia? Is that my name?" I was naive back then.

"Yes that is your name Olivia and this is your Brother Olly."

"Hello Olivia." My Brother...It was...Wonderful to see him for the first time.

"Who are you then?"

"Me? Well you can call me Origami Craftsman."

"And I'm the King of Origami! Isn't that great Olivia?" My Brother cheered so brightly. It was special for him.

"Now Olly why don't we show Olivia around the workshop?"

"Of course Father! We must make haste Olivia!" That word that he called the Origami Craftsman.

Back then I was so curious about it.

"Father?"

"Yes! Father folded the both of us. He gave us life."

I was unsure...To call him that but...

"Olivia you can call me Father if you want to."

I wish I saw through it.

I brightly said. "Ok Father!"

That moment in my life was so bright...I couldn't see the darkness that was coming.

-<........>-

"Olivia..." An eerie voice called out to her.

She looked down to see the folded Princess. She floats down where she was from and to the Princess's level.

"Oh dear Princess it's wonderful to see you. I apologize for any of my outbursts you heard it's been a bit stressful."

"I'm sure your doing well Olivia."

"Yes! Of course. Just a few bumps in the road of my plan. But now that you're hear I do need you to send a message to some Folded Soldiers." Olivia said with childlike glee.

"Of course Olivia. What is it?"

"I want those Folded Soldier to step up more! No more going easy! I was deciding to be a bit nice to Mario since you know him. But no more! I want those Folded Soldiers to tear Mario to pieces! Right to confetti! You understand Princess?"

The Princess nodded it was slow. "Of course..."

"But another thing Princess. I would like you to get the Folded Soldiers to pick up some paper on the outside. We need plenty of paper! But uhh...I also need a book along with those papers."

"What kind?"

"Instructions on folding a paper crane."

"Right away..." The folded Princess stepped away.

Tell them...To tear Mario... Rip him to shreds...

Papers...Need more papers...For Olivia all for Olivia....

Flat Paper beings need to pay....

They need to pay...

They need to pay! Shred Mario to pieces!!!I wait...Why am....NO MATTER TEAR HIM UP!

Olivia giggled as she watched the Princess walk away.

"Hehehe...Oh dear Mario...I will make sure you are done for. And away from my Brother!"

"HehEhEhEhE!" She laughed with creepy glee.

-<........>-