Venture Through Shogun

-<........>-

The three of them stood before the Big Sho' Theater with the Blue Streamer wrapped around it leading to the very top.

"Ah ha! So this where be our captive staff members!" Olly said.

"He's still roleplaying..." Bobby said.

Olly pointed forward. "Now let us make a grand entrance and storm the Castle!"

Olly rushed towards the door but just slams face first into it. And slides down it.

"I think it's locked, Sir." Bobby said bluntly.

"Curses we should of predicted that those fiends would of locked it." Olly said.

"New mission my friends! We must find a key this to rescue the poor captured souls!"

"And where do you think we'll find this key?" Bobby asked.

"I! Have no idea..." Olly said looking at the ground.

Mario was thinking about what to do. I mean this place was huge! Where could a key be?

"Hey!" A voice cried out.

They all look where the voice came from and saw a Toad stuck to a sign post.

"I couldn't help but over here your little problem. But if you help me out I'll you out! Sound fair right?"

Mario walks over to the Toad and hits him with his hammer knocking him loose from the sign post.

"Why thank you!" He says.

"Now enlighten us with this info of yours." Olly said.

"Yeah some info would be useful right now." Bobby said.

"Well in this park they do have to lock up every night before they clock out so if you find that staff room you'll find the key."

"Wait how do you know this?" Bobby asked.

"Uhhh...It's not because I sneak in here at night! Nope! Not to eat the dumplings here nope!" The Toad said.

"But where be this staff room?" Olly asked.

"Well I did also see a staff member run away in terror from some folded guys. They went that way." The Toad pointed towards a tall tower with a giant bell inside.

Mario gave a thumbs up for the info.

"Well onwards! We must save that staff member from peril!" Olly declared as the rest of them made there way to the tower.

-<........>-

Along the way to the tower Mario did make a few stops to help out some of the other visitors that were either folded up inside the much smaller buildings in the park or just stuck on signs.

But there was a pathway that was blocked by a huge koopa shell that seemed to be a Paper Macho. Thankfully they didn't need to go that way at the moment.

Mario also teared of a large piece of tape that was on one of the gates blocking the way.

They had reached the tower and saw the staff member trapped inside at the bottom surround by Folded Soldiers. But with the bottom part of the tower being surrounded by a wooden gate and sealed shut by another piece of tape it wasn't going to be that simple to save him.

"How are going to get in there?" Bobby asked.

"Hmm have no fear we'll find a solution!" Olly declared.

Mario looked around to see where they could go but he notices on the side where a wooden wagon and that it's contents made a bit of a staircase upwards. Mario pointed towards the wooden wagon.