Castle Grounds

-<........>-

Coming out of the green pipe Mario and Olly pop out of it.

"So that's what it's like to go through a green pipe. Didn't think I would get that kind of experience."

Olly looks across the broken bridge. "We made it across but we'll have to put off the celebration. We do need to see if your sibling is ok."

Mario nods dashing into what was left of the castle grounds with Olly trying to catch up with him.

While Mario was looking around the castle grounds Olly takes notice of a kart on it's side blocking a gate.

"What's this?"

Olly got a closer look at the kart. "Hmm never seen anything like this before."

"Ah! But I can't let myself get distracted. Mario needs help finding his sibling!"

Olly heads over to the rubble where Peach's Castle used to be. And spots Mario standing there and he seem to be clutching a green hat in his hands.

"Hm? Mario is that your sibling's hat?" Olly asks.

Mario turns around to face Olly and slowly nods.

Olly takes notice of Mario's mood. "Mario don't worry maybe your sibling is around here some where."

Mario looked down at the green hat and grips it tighter.

But Mario was snapped out of it by a familiar voice.

"...Help me"

They both look around confused by the voice. "Mario did you hear that?"

Mario nods he recognized that voice any where. It was Luigi's voice!

"...I'm folded up somewhere I think I'm stuck in between dimensions somewhere."

"Wait in between dimensions? Mario you don't think this voice is stuck like I was?"

Mario looks around and spots a castle wall with some of the castle's interior on it and runs towards it with the green hat in his grip.

Mario hammers a cracked wall that was blocking the way and got closer to the broken off castle interior.

"I'm so close bro..."

Olly catches up with Mario. "Hmm I don't see a Magic Circle maybe it's hidden away like the others were."

Mario looked up and saw a jar at the top. Mario jumps up on the broken wall and gets onto the shelf and hammers the jar.

The jar cracks open and a small triangle of light comes out of the pieces and floats down to the ground and forms a Magic Circle on the ground.

Mario wastes no time and jumps to the ground and activates The Thousand Fold Arms.

Mario feels around the wall and finds a loose piece of wallpaper and pulls it off the wall.

Then a slightly folded Luigi falls onto the ground and Mario wasted no time getting his Brother back to his flat paper self and helps his Brother back onto his feet.

"Mario!" Luigi embraces his brother with a hug which Mario returned.

Olly looked at the two of them and his eyes drifted to the side.

I miss that...

I missed when we did that...

Even though it hasn't been that long since the accident...

After a bit of brotherly embrace Mario and Luigi let's go of each other and Mario passes Luigi his hat back and Luigi quickly puts the green hat back on top of his head.