Picnic Road

-<........>-

Picnic Road. It was a nice and scenic place and it's name came from all the paper folk that came here to have well a picnic.

It always had the perfect weather almost like it was always sunny there.

It was always peaceful there...

Olly looks at the area. "Hmm. It's pretty nice here but..."

Olly points to the holes in ground. "Those holes there are ruining it. We should fix that shouldn't we Mario?"

Mario nods grabbing some confetti from the bag and they falls in place and fixing up the holes in.

Olly claps and he floats upwards to get a better view of the area. "Hmm alright we got a problem this place is full of Folded Soldiers Mario."

Olly pointed forward "So get ready for some hammer swinging and stomping Mario."

Olly floats back down towards Mario and they both continue on the way. Ahead of them some Folded Soldiers were walking around the place.

But also ahead of them was a large build it was in the shape of a yellow mushroom but... It was wrapped up in the red streamer. "Hmm? Hey Mario look."

Olly points to the building wrapped up in the streamer. "I hope nobody was in that building. Or maybe there is someone that is trapped in there and they need help."

Olly turns to face Mario. "After we get rid of that red streamer we shall rescue whoever is inside."

Mario nods to Olly as they continue their way through Picnic Road and taking care of some of the Folded Soldiers.

They notice a Koopa Troopa waving his hand to get their attention.

"Hey! You two!"

Mario and Olly looked confused but they went towards the Koopa Troopa. "Ah! Mario and uhh...Folded creature. I didn't know you were one of the faithful."

"Do you two seek shellvation like us?"

"Shellvation? What's that?" Olly asked confused.

The Koopa Troopa got closer. "I'm glad you asked!"

"It's what The Great Earth Vellumental will grant us! This is where The Earth Vellumental rests. They're powerful mighty god as they control the earth we walk and live on."

"Earth Vellumental...Hmm...Interesting..." Olly said out loud to himself.

"I can show you where The Great Earth Vellumental rests."

Mario tries to politely decline the offer but he was interrupted by another voice. "SITUATION!!!"

Another Koopa Troopa ran over to them in a panic and stopped in front of the three of them.

"SITUATION! WE GOT A SITUATION!" He yelled out.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down. A situation? What kind of situation? A good or a bad one?" The other Koopa Troopa says trying to calm down the panicking one.

"A BAD ONE!!! A BAD SITUATION WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!" The Koopa Troopa grabbed the other's arm and pulled him along as they both called out 'bad situation' together along on the way.

Mario and Olly both look at each other confused on what just happened.

Olly then spoke up. "I have a feeling we should go and see what that 'situation' is Mario. It sounds really bad seeing how he freaked out about it that badly."

Then Olly face turned into a more cheerful one. "And I would like to see this Earth Vellumental. If The Earth Vellumental is as powerful as he says maybe they could help us out."