Into The Sewers

-<........>-

As they got back to the manhole cover. Mario pulled out the manhole hook and puts the hook right into the hole of the cover and starts pulling it as hard as he can and the cover starts moving up.

It flings upwards and lands near the now open entrance to the sewers.

"That hook really did the trick Mario." Olly said already going down into the sewers.

Mario puts the hook into his pocket and follows after Olly into the sewers.

-<........>-

Once they were both in the sewers. Olly looks around but he really couldn't see much due to how dark it was but the only light source he had was the light coming in from the entrance.

"It's really dark in here. How do the paper folk even get through here?" Olly lifts up his folded hair covering his eye and squints.

"Mario is there some sort of light switch in here you can use?"

Mario looks around and his a red light on the wall. Mario grips his hammer and hits it and then suddenly light fills up the room.

Olly looks around the room again now that it was filled with light. "Much better now we can see Mario."

Olly looks at the graffiti on the wall it was of Mario and Peach.

"Oh what nice art. So that's what the Princess looks like when she wasn't folded?" Olly noticed Mario was staring at the graffiti.

"Oh you're worried about her aren't you Mario?" Mario nods.

" Well Mario don't worry. I believe you'll save her." Mario smiles at Olly and they go down the steps and see a Yellow Toad hiding in the corner.

"You alright?" Olly asks.

"Who's there!?" The Yellow Toad quickly stands up a turns around.

The Yellow Toad was wearing glasses. "Yes I'm saved!"

"Oh, Mario it was terrible those Folded Soldiers were everywhere so I made a tactical retreat down here."

The Yellow Toad got closer. "Ahem but pardon me I must introduce myself. I'm the curator of Musée Champigon in Toad Town."

"Musée?" Olly asks.

"Ah! You don't know what it is? Then let me enlighten you."

"The Musée is a museum is a splendid collection of objects, music, treasures, origami and other kinds of wonderful things."

The curator got closer to Mario ignoring his personal space. "And we even have managed to acquire The Legendary Super Marino sea vessel, believe it or not!"

"Super Marino?" Olly tilts his head confused.

"Ah but I hope you two come to visit even with this whole origami mess going on."

The curator runs up the steps and heads out of the sewers.

"Musée. Marino. Those really sound interesting we should go see this Musée when we have time Mario." Mario thinks for a moment about Olly's suggestion and he nods.

And they both head deeper into the sewers.

-<........>-

The room was dark like how it was in the prevous room and a red light was shining on the left.

Mario slams his hammer into the button and the room lit up but Mario looked up to see...

Folded Up Swoops.