Deeper Into the Temple

-<........>-

Going further into the Temple Mario and Olly find room of the Temple lit up by torches. Olly looks around at the cave.

"Fascinating." Olly looks at the walls to see turtles carved into the walls and on top of a higher ledge to be rock figure that looks like a turtle and it's mouth wide open leading deeper into the Temple.

"Oh why wouldn't this be part of the tour? It's just to amazing to be left out." Olly says looking at the rock figure.

Mario looked at the rock figure as well as Olly but he noticed Olly a bit unfocused. So he gives him a little tap. "Ah! Oh sorry Mario I was just thinking...But."

Olly looked around where they were. "I don't want to jinx us but...There aren't any Folded Soldiers around.Strange correct?"

And just like as if like a summoning spell the rocks on the ground that blendded in come up and reveal themselves to be Folded Up Koopa Troopas.

"Ah! Spoke to soon!" Olly said as they all enter their shells and spin right into Mario.

Mario is knocked right down and The Folded Soldiers get ready to strike again.

As they come right back at Mario. He grabs his hammer and swings it at them knocking them back.

Now immobilized in their shells Mario hits them once again with his hammer knocking them into each other and they burst into confetti. Olly gives a little clap for Mario.

"Great job Mario." Mario gives Olly a thumbs up. As he picks up the confetti and puts it in the confetti bag.

Olly flew a bit higher to get a better look of the room.

"Hmm..."

He floats back down to Mario. "It seems to have moving pillars as well. But some are not working with their missing pieces and one is stuck down with some large tape with my Sister's face on it."

"She's really trying to stop us from reaching the Earth Vellumental. But ha! That won't stop you Mario. After all your this Kingdom's Hero. Like a Hero could be easily beaten."

Mario nods. Olly is right these kinds of things won't stop him.

Mario goes along some movings sqaure like rocks that seem to connect with each other and disconnect. He also avoids one of the Folded Soldiers lurking about not wanting to just continuously fight them.

He throws the confetti onto the pillars and it starts moving up and down again.

He makes a leap and jumps right onto it. And jumps onto ledge near it getting closer to the damage pillar and the taped down one. He once again throws confetti onto it and jumps onto it once the confetti fills in the broken parts and waits for it to go up. Only for it to go down instead.

"I guess it wasn't that way. But we should at least see what's down this little cave area we might discover something we need." Olly insists.

Mario jumps into the little cave area but there were a few cracked rocks blocking the way. So Mario swings his hammer to open the way in.

And he spots two Folded Up Swoops bothering a Toad who seemed to be a bit crumpled.

The sound of broken rocks seem to have caught their attention has they now turn towards Mario and Olly.

Mario jumps up high and jumps along the two Folded Soldiers and they both puff into confetti.

The crumpled up Toad sighs with relief and approaches Mario. "Oh tHanK YoU! I cAn't TelL YoU HoW LonG I've bEen tRaPped in hEre... I'm actUaLly tHe cUrator oF tHis exHibIt YoU sEe."