Scaling The Tower

-<........>-

The elevator beeps down fast as it finally reaches the bottom floor with Mario and Olly falling right out of it thankfully not harmed.

"Ughh..." Olly groaned picking himself off the ground.

"Welcome to the first floor vistors...With broken glass, artistic skills, and a tired king..." And Olly then flopped down onto the floor.

Mario also picked himself off the floor but as he was dusting himself off he noticed they were surronded by Folded Soldier Goombas. And they jump into the air and tried to bite and bonk Mario.

Mario ducked and picked up Olly and he rolled out of the way of their attack.

Taking out his hammer in one hand he gave the two in front of him a whack turning them into confetti.

The Folded Soldiers jump onto Mario biting down on his arm where he was holding his hammer.

Mario dropped his hammer from the suprise bites of the Folded Soldiers and decided to slam his arm against the floor and the rest of the Folded Soldiers puff into confetti.

Olly wiggles his way out of Mario's arm. "Ahem. Uhh anyway! Thank you for the assist their Mario but. I guess the elevator is no good."

Olly looked at the now trashed elevator. "I guess we do need to take the stairway."

"But luckly we ran into these Folded Soldiers. Or we wouldn't have any confetti to fill it in." Olly cheers happy with the results.

Mario picks up the left behind confetti and starts filling in the stairway.

"Uhh Mario?" Mario noticed the Toad that was stuck previously in the elevator door approaching.

"I know your busy with the whole saving our tower from that thing but...Could you unfold the other Toads? I'm unable to I've been pulling at them but the folds they have won't budge."

"That make sense. To undo folds like that you need a mighty swing." Olly says.

The Toad looked down at the ground. "Uhh now I get it. I was never that good in gym class..."

"Well we better help these Toads ,Mario."

Mario goes around the tower helping out the folded Toads.

One was on a wall. Three rolled up in a bucket. Three folded up like some sort of souvenir. And a another folded up like a post card but he did seem to have some fun being folded up at least.

Olly proudly looks upon the freed Toads. "Wonderful! Now they're free onto the next floor Mario!" Olly declares already heading up towards the next floor and Mario followed right behind him.

-<........>-

Upon reaching the next floor Mario and Olly saw more drawings on the floor mainly it was just food and some kitchen utensils.

"Hmm let's go this way Mario. The next flight of stairs must be this way." Olly said pointing towards the door cloest to them.

Mario opens the door for Olly and he enters through after him.

-<........>-

As they enter they found the stairway.

Unfortunatley it was teared apart.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?" Olly yelled out angrily.

"How we going to climb up now!? We used up the rest of the confetti on that other stairway."

"You need confetti right?" A voice piped up.

Mario and Olly looked around for where the voice had came from.