Overlook Mountain

-<........>-

Walking the path Mario and Olly look up to spot Overlook Mountain. The Red Streamer twirls up the mountain and was attached to a building at the top of the mountain.

"Ah! So this is where the Red Streamer came from." Olly looks up towards the mountain.

"Well Mario guess we better start climbing. Well I guess it's just you climbing I would be floating."

Mario took a look at a sign at the feet of the mountain and noticed it didn't look like the other signs and decided to hit it with his hammer.

Once he did it unfolded into a Toad. "Whew thanks Mario! If you take the path you'll make it to the top no problem!"

"But uh please don't ask me how long I've been here to tell you this."

Mario and Olly continue on and Mario notices a wooden gazebo and a bench that looked like it was ripped up by a Paper Macho Soldiers.

Mario notices the confetti bag was starting to run low on confetti so he went and hit a few flowers and the grass to get some more. He then proceeds to throw the pieces of confetti onto the bench reforming it.

Olly happily sits down onto the bench and Mario joins him on the bench.

"Ahh. The river splashing is such a relaxing sound. Don't you agree Mario? You can even hear the little fishes."

Mario hops off the bench along with Olly as they continue their way up the mountain passing some Grasshoppers that turned out to be some Toads as Mario unfolded them with his hammer.

But the two of them came across a Monty Mole and Three Koopa Troopas.

"Hey! Come here for a deal of a lifetime! Who wouldn't want this offer as it shines brightly in the rays of the sun! It's the great Miracle Orb! It slices! It dices! It even purees! Any takers!? It's for the low price of 10,000!"

The Monty Mole lifts up the so called 'Miracle Orb' and it was a Shell Stone!

"It's the Shell Stone!"

"We need to get it!"

"But it costs so much!"

Olly turns to Mario. "We found one already. But it costs so much. How much coins do you have Mario? I may be a King but I don't have any coins."

During Mario adventure he had been collecting coins along the way and defeating each Folded Soldier they not only had been dropping confetti but coins as well and the amount that he has at the moment is 20,000.

He has enough but... Is there a way to lower the price?

"Well anyone 10,000?" They all stay silent.

"I see...You really hurting me with this I'm giving you a deal of a lifetime here."

"Buuut. I'm a generous Mole how about this 5,000 coins! That sound pretty fair right?"

"It sounds like a lot still..."

"Who even has that much..?"

"Even at half price..."

Mario crossed his arms and shakes his head. The Mole sighs.

"You drive a hard bargain can't we just meet in the middle? Fine you know what how about 3'000 coins? That's a good price for this Miracle Stone right?"

The Koopas looked to the side talking to each other if they could really use their money to get the Shell Stone. And Mario stands his ground and shakes his head.

"Come on friends you're basically robbing me! Ok. Ok. How about 2,000 coins?"

The Koopas talked to the side to see if they could buy it but Mario sees if he could lower the price even more and shakes his head again.