May The Water Flow

-<........>-

Once they headed back they saw the water flow down from the small Dragon Head and into the stone barrel. Once it filled to the top with water it went downwards due to the weight.

The Dragon Head at the back opened halfway. Looking inside it carefully it looked like there were stairs inside the mouth of it.

The flowing water that leaked out of the stone barrel reached the gears below and they started turning. And center in front of the Dragon Head started turning and the stone fence kept opening and closing at reach turn.

"I see. So we need to get both of them filled with water." Olly said looking at the Dragon Head. "At least we can go the other way now. Isn't that great Mario?" Olly asked.

Mario nodded as he headed into the center and pass the stone fence before it closed again. He steady his feet before the center turned again and opened the way to the right. Before Mario and Olly headed to the room on the right. Mario decided to check down below but there was a tear in reality blocking the way down the stairs. He pulled out the confetti bag and throwed the confetti to fix the floor.

With it fixed Mario and Olly headed down the stairs. He noticed some windows on the walls that one of them had a window dressing that was white with blue spots and the others didn't even have one. He goes to head over there to investigate but before he does some Folded Soldier Swoops fly down from the ceiling and attack Mario with their sharp teeth.

"In coming Mario!" Olly yelled as he pointed towards the Swoops. Mario pulls out his hammer and whacks some of the Folded Swoops away with it and those Folded Swoops bursted into confetti. And the two Folded Swoops he missed go and bite down on his head. Olly quickly tackles action and tries to pull the Folded Swoops off but they had a bite grip on his head.

Mario drops his hammer and helps Olly pull them off. With the extra help he was able to pull off the Folded Swoops and throwed them down on the ground and he picks up his hammer again and slams it right down onto the Folded Swoops and they bursted into confetti.

Mario and Olly sigh with relief with them dealt with. Mario continues to head over to the unusual window dressing and it was out of reach so Mario gave the wall under it a whack and it was knocked loose.

Once knocked down Mario whacked the folded piece loose and it unfolds into a Blue Toad. The Blue Toad cheered in suprise. "Mario! Thank goodness you noticed me! And I thought I was doomed to live my life as window dressing in this damp, forgotten Shine!" The Blue Toad sighed with relief.

"Well you're welcome. You do have a good eye Mario." Olly said.

And at such joy of being rescued a bright glow appears before them in a form of a Max Up Heart but a bit smaller then the last one. And Mario let's it fall right into his hands.

As it does it glows brightly and gets absorbed right into him. The Blue Toad looks amazed. "Whoa! I can't believe I did that! I didn't know my joy in being rescued could actually turn into a heart!"

"Hmm...Maybe I can make a sandwich appear if I think about how hungry I am...But I'll try that later. Bye Mario! Bye Folded Friend!" The Blue Toad said as he run off.

"Wonderful work Mario. Good idea to come down here. Now you're much stronger now with that Max Up Heart." Olly cheered.

With that out of the way Mario and Olly head back up and into the room on the right.

-<........>-

They arrived in a room with some Folded Sidesteppers and breakable blocks. Mario and Olly avoids the Folded Sidesteppers and Mario swings his hammer to break the blocks to make there way across the room to get to the other side. And make there way further into the Shrine.