Troubles In Town

-<........>-

Mario runs forward to find out who needs help.

He stops and notices some Folded Soldier Goombas surrounding some Flat Paper Goombas.

Mario pulls out his hammer and whacks away one of the Folded Soldiers turning it into confetti.

"Hey! It's Mario!" One of the Goombas said.

"Being saved by Mario...Did not expect that today."

"Well neither of us expected some folded freaks to try and kidnap us."

"Fair."

Mario takes care of the last Folded Soldier as it also bursts into confetti. Mario turns to the Goombas and they sigh with relief.

"Well I guess thanks Mario..."

"What were those folded freaks? They looked like Goombas but... off putting."

"But where were they trying to take us?"

"It's kinda weird to be saved by Mario....But hey we're all paper here and we gotta watch each others backs."

"Yeah with this kind of mess it's for the best."

One Goomba stepped forward who seemed to be the leader of the group of Goombas. "Alright guys! Let's show these folded freaks who's boss! Let's fight folds with stacks!"

The Flat Paper Goombas moved into a stack. "Alright move out!"

And The Stacked Paper Goomba ran off down the pathway.

Olly floats next to Mario. " Olivia...She's going after all these paper folk...What happened to her..? She used to be so nice..."

Mario notices the change of Olly's mood. "B-But...A King has to stay strong no matter what....N-No matter what!"

Olly flicks his folded up hair that covers one of his eyes. "I can...We can do..This and stay strong..."

Olly floats forward. "Come on Mario we need to get back to Town."

Mario followed after Olly but he was still concerned for him.

Down the path they heard foot steps and they both look at each other concerned. "Those foot steps they sound a bit loud." Olly looked above the wall they were next to but no one was there.

"O-Ok this is fine maybe we're just hearing things. Yes that must be it!" Olly said trying his best to stay calm.

Mario and Olly continue along the path and they reach the gates to the Town.

"We made it!" Olly cheered.

Mario and Olly enter through the gates and into Toad Town.

-<........>-

Olly looks around the Town it was empty...No one there.

"No one is here. When he talked about Toad Town he said it was really lively with a bunch of Toads."

Olly looks over to a hole in reality on the right and it looks like an image of a bench was also gone from there.

"More holes!? Why is Olivia making all these holes everywhere?!"

Mario and Olly heard some crunching sounds. "Is someone eating?"

Mario and Olly look to the left to one of the houses to see what it looked like a huge Goomba but looked off. It looked like it was made from confetti with the confetti matching what a Goomba would look like.

And on the back on it was some sort of sticker on it's back. And sticker that's had a symbol on it looking like Olivia's face.

"What the-"