It's Showtime!

-<........>-

The three of them enter through the doors to be greeted by a large building with sloping roofs and lanterns hanging from them with a huge sign of a Toad in a ninja suit with a few Shurikens on it.

A voice spoke out from a speaker saying. "Welcome...To the HOUSE OF TRICKY NINJAS!"

"A ninja residence full of tricks and traps...That's right, folks! It's the HOUSE OF TRICKY NINJAS!"

"Will you escape unscathed? Or will you trip and inja yourself? Enter...IF YOU DARE!"

"Wait...Does this mean this place is dangerous?" Olly asked.

"Why it sounds kinda...EXHILARATING!" Olly cheered.

"Uhh why do you think so, Sir?" Bobby asked confused.

"Oh a King lives to help his kingdom. If a King isn't willing to jump head on into danger like this for it. He can hardly call himself one. So we must dive forward to find our mysterious green man." Olly cheered.

'And It sounds kinda fun.' Olly whispered.

"What was that?" Bobby asked.

"N-Nothing! Y-You heard nothing! We must continue with our duty."

"A-Anyway. You're coming with us this time Bobby? it's not a Water Vellumental Shrine this time." Olly said.

"Well I mean...I'm totally not scared of uh...Creepy old house that's full of dangerous traps but...I'm gonna sit this one out."

"I mean it's uhh...This whole 'Ninja tricks' stuff is kinda kiddy stuff. Yeah that's it! I'm too mature for this." Bobby said.

Olly huffed. "This is serious business not kiddy stuff! But it's fine if you don't want to come. You can wait outside for us again. Ah! You can guard the outside incase this green man of ours runs out of it!"

"I guess." Bobby said.

Bobby sits down outside of the house's entrance as Mario and Olly enter it together.

-<........>-

Once they entered they heard the speaker again. "Greetings, ninja trainees! Are you ready for a REAL test of your budding ninja skills?"

"Escaping this deadly den requires mastery of 'shroom-style ninjutsu. Your ninja rank will be determined by the number of hidden ninjas you uncover along the way. Can you reach the highest rank? A perfect score will win you an INCREDIBLE PRIZE!"

Olly's eyes sparkle. "My, my this is amazing! I mean we have to find them all to uhh...Test our skills!"

Mario nodded understanding what Olly wants to do. The wooden walls open in front of them but just reveal another wooden wall.

"Hmm there must be a trick to this." Olly said looking around.

"Maybe there is some sort of secret pathway." Olly said poking the wall and Mario noticed the wall Olly was touching was slightly moving.

Mario walked over to the wooden wall and hits it with his hammer it spins around revealing a wooden Blue Toad wearing a ninja suit. And it sinks right into the ground revealing a new way through the house.

"Whoa! Good eye Mario!"

Mario gives Olly and thumbs up and they continue their way through.

-<........>-

Continuously through the house Mario and Olly found more Wooden Blue Toad Ninjas hiding in walls, sand, doors and by a rope. And even in the floor as they got deeper and deeper through while also having to deal with some Folded Ninjis. And having to go through another spinning wall to continue forward. Olly was determined to win that prize. Not that he would admit it so Mario made sure to not miss anything.