Tram Ride To The Mountains

-<........>-

Back at Overlook Tower

Mario and Olly headed down the tower and they notice the drawings were gone.

"Huh I guess defeating Colored Pencils got rid of the art." Olly turned to Mario. "It's a shame it's gone. They were really well drawn."

Mario nods as the both of them continue their way down to the bottom.

-<........>-

Mario and Olly leave the tower waving goodbye to the Toads who wanted to get back fixing up the place for visitors like the diner and the elevator.

Olly had a smug look on his face. "Heh those Toads were lucky you had me by your side. Hehe my Sister doesn't stand a chance against the two of us!" Olly looks ahead to the tram ride.

"Well looks like the streamer around the tram is gone but...We should check on that bulding first. To make sure the person in there is alright."

Mario nods as the two of them head down the mountain.

But stop in front of a red pipe that had some tape on it. "Uhh how did we miss that?" Olly said looking at it.

Mario goes over to the pipe and pulls off the tape. "Well let's worry about that pipe later Mario. Down the mountain we go!" And once again Olly rushes off with Mario rushing behind him.

-<........>-

They both make it back to the building in Picnic Road with the streamer no longer wrapped around it.

It was yellow mushroom like house with some sort of sensor image on the front. Next to the house was an orange pipe that also had some tape on it. Mario of course pulled off the tape and walked inside of the house with Olly.

-<........>-

Inside of the house was a few machines but one of them had a mushroom sign on it but it looked a bit folded up.

Olly floated over to it to get a closer look.

"Mario I think we got another folded Toad over here." Olly waved over to Mario who got his hammer ready and hits the folded Toad and he unfolds himself.

It was a yellow Toad who was wearing a lab coat. "Sensational! Thank you Mario!" The Toad looks over at Mario. "This is perfect! I've been looking for a tester for an invention of mine! You see I'm the Head Resercher at Sensor Lab!"

"We develop inventions mainly for helping seeing things that are difficult to see at first. The Sensor Tech is here to change the world! We're breaking conventions and shifting the manner of paradigms!"

The Toad holds out something that looks like some sort of sensor. "You see here is our new creation called Toad Radar!" The Toad yelled out dramatically.

"It'll help you find Toads with much ease." Olly looked over at the Toad Radar.

"Really? But may I ask why was this invented?"

"You have no idea how many times Toads get lost in this world. Anyway!"

The Toad presses a button and a red pipe with the Toad Radar on it as a image. "Now hop in and you can take the Toad Radar for a spin." The Toad hands over the Toad Radar to Mario.

"Good luck Mario! I'll stay out here so I don't get in your way." Olly said.

Mario nods as he hops into the pipe.

-<........>-

After going through many searches of Toads in bushes,as butterflies, and through a very tall grass that made finding the Toads really hard Mario had required the Toad Radar from the Head Resercher. Mario and Olly made their way back towards the tram on top of Overlook Mountain.