{three}

Friday
He wasn't here today. Well, not for the first half of the day.
I wandered off around the mall for majority of the day, buying new clothes since my old ones from Australia were getting worn out.

When I arrived back at the arcade with the bags in my hands, he was standing there among a group of people.
I waved towards him, but his eyes just passed over me, as I was completely ignored.

Maybe I had the wrong person? Maybe it wasn't him.

I went to the basketball games in the very back corner, and as I saw his group leave, he came rushing over to me.
"I'm so sorry, my friends aren't any good around girls so I ignored you and I'm so so sorry." He said, grabbing at my hand before he froze, dropping it.
"It's okay, don't worry." I said, my voice cracking slightly.

I was upset, but I didn't know why. I barely knew him, but this always happened.
I get clingy, since it had been so long since I had a friend.

He noticed as my body was trembling, as he pulled me into a hug.
"Please don't cry, Y/N."
"I won't.. I'm sorry, I just haven't had a friend in such a long time." I explained, sniffling as I looked to the roof, holding my tears in.
"I'm not going anywhere, okay? Well right now I need to go home, but I'll be here tomorrow!" He grinned.
I nodded. "Let's mix it up tomorrow and go shopping, yeah?"
He just nodded as well, blowing me a kiss as he almost ran off.

I stood there stunned.
Wait, did he blow me a kiss?

Saturday
I met him at the entrance of the mall, where he stood with his headphones on, bopping his head slightly to whatever music he listened to.
He had a drink of boba tea in his hand, meaning his mask was down for once.
I pulled at his headphones, causing his eyes to look into mine.

I noticed his freckles for the first time today, them littering beautifully across his face like stars.
"You have so many freckles. Cute." I commented, as he took his headphones off, pushing them into his bag.
"Are they?"
I nodded. "If I had freckles like that, I would show them as often as I could."

"Do you want to go travel with me? Not far, but there's this bookstore a little further away. I drove here so I can drive us." He offered.
"Of course that's fine! As long as you don't kidnap me." I joked.
He just looked at me, before he stepped closer, placing a finger beneath my chin.
"My dear Y/N, why would I kidnap you? I'm pretty sure if I just asked you to live with me you'd do it anyway." He said, whispering down to me.
I felt my spine shudder as he stepped back, laughing slightly.

I felt my face heat up, before I punched him lightly.
"Not funny."

"You should've seen your face! But in all seriousness, Y/N, you can send your location to a friend if you're worried I'll kidnap you, but I'm sure you'd rather I drive you. Gas is expensive."

So that's how I ended up sitting inside his car, which definitely cost more than my couch.
Which was the most expensive purchase in my apartment, other than renting the place itself.

"This is a very fancy car." I commented.
He just laughed.
"You should see my mates car then. His is a lot more expensive."

"I think I would collapse, honestly."
The screen started to blare out a phone dial, as he cursed.
"It's my manager, sorry."
He said, unplugging his phone as he picked it up, pulling over.

"At the end of this month? Really? Okay, uh, when do you need me back?" He spoke, as he brushed a hand through his hair.
He had pushed his hoodie down in the process, which allowed me to notice the pale pink tint in his bleached hair.
"In three hours? Okay, well I'm in Suwon at the moment with a friend. I'll be back before then, thank you." He said, before hanging up, and looking at me.

"If you want I can just hitch a ride back to the arcade and go home." I said, fidgeting in my seat.
He shook his head.
"I've got a few hours. Come on, let's go shopping."
He pulled into a parking lot not too long after, as he pulled his mask up, his hood going back over his head almost instantly as we left the car.

He pulled up the picture of a book on this phone. "Can you help me find this? It's a gift fro my friend."
"Oh yeah, sure." I nodded, searching one half of the section whilst he searched the other.
I finally caught the spine in the corner of my eye, and as I went to pull it out, his hand touched mine.

His hands were so warm and smooth.
"You've got tiny hands. They're cute." I whispered.

I didn't realise then, but he had heard it, as I pulled away, an embarrassed mess.

An hour or so later, we left the mall, many bags in both of our hands.
"Thank you for helping me out, Y/N." He said as we got to his car.
"It's no problem." I said, helping him open the boot of his car, as I placed my bags down.
We kept his on one side, mine on the other.
His phone started ringing, as he excused himself.

He came back a few minutes later, his mouth in a straight line.
"Would you mind coming to Seoul with me?"