{twenty-four}

"Woah." Was all I could mutter out.
The place was stunning, modern and cottage-like twisted all together.

I rushed to the window, staring out at the view of Seoul.
It was amazing, and I could see the sun set.

I turned to face him.
"Are you a drug dealer? A mafioso?" I questioned, as he just chuckled lightly.

"Oh my god Y/N, not at all. I'm a producer and choreographer. Hence why I move around a bit, but this is my home." He smiled, as I continued to rush around it, admiring everything.

The living room alone was bigger than my old apartment.

"You're still a bit dodgy, honestly. Can you really make a lot of money from those jobs?" I asked, as he nodded.

"I work with big companies, so HYBE, YG, SM, so they pay me quite well." My sunshine explained, grabbing my wrist gently, ushering me to follow him.

So I did, as he led me down the hallway, showing me the bathroom, and then to his bedroom.
He had a large king bed centred in the middle, the room itself rather dark, but the amount of plushies sitting on the couch beside it threw me off.

"Go ahead, laugh at the stuffed toys. I love them." He chuckled, before taking me to the room beside it.

"This is the guest room. You're free to stay and make it your own, when I have people over they usually sleep in the living room anyways, but I'll remake the bed for you." He offered, going over and stripping the bed, rushing around to remake it.

I just leant against the wall, shuffling my weight.

"Why are you doing this for me? And can you please give me a name, it's killing me calling you sunshine!" I whined, as he laughed.

"You're my friend, that's why I'm helping you. Feel free to call me whatever you want, so if you want to call me Felix as well, go for it, I won't hate you. Or Yongbok, that's his Korean name, yeah?" My sunshine responded, glancing back at me as he finished making the bed, placing his hands on his hips in triumph.

I nodded. "Yeah, it is, but no one ever calls him that. So I'll call you Yongbok! It's such a pretty name, it's a tragedy people don't use it much."

Yongbok was flustered, as he turned away from me.

"Yeah, a real tragedy. Ah, I haven't even shown you the best part. Follow me." He said, recovering as he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, to another room.

It was full of arcade machines, as I covered my mouth with my hands.

Including mine and his favourite game from, well realistically speaking, almost a year ago.

"Why are you getting rid of it, Sir? Is the amount of money I put in it not good enough?" I asked, speaking to the manager as I saw my favourite dance game get pulled up.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but it's not making us enough profit compared to how much it cost us. We have the other dancing machine." He said, pointing towards the other one.

I couldn't hide my frown. "I hate that one, but it's okay. I'm still going to be your most regular anyway."

I went and sat back with my sunshine at Mariokart, but I was watching the game get taken away.

"Do you see this? They can't just do this to people, you know?" I grumbled, as he finished his game and laughed sadly.

"Ah, that's life. I'm sure you'll see the game again one day."

I walked to the machine straight away, practically hugging it, if you could hug a machine anyway.

"Since it's Sunday, I don't have to work, so we're free to play in here. Plus, you don't have to pay for the games! They're all set on auto play, so you click go and boom! You're playing." Yongbok smiled, coming over to watch my excitement.

"Yeah well I can't play this one. My leg is snapped in two." I frowned.
"Technically your leg is always in two parts." Yongbok shrugged, as I shoved him lightly.

"Wow dude, so smooth."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm right though."

"Yeah, yeah..."

We were playing other games for hours, before we both sat down on the couch that was in the corner, every console imaginable plugged to the TV.

I was on my phone, messaging my mum when an unknown number called me.

Yongbok heard the ringer, as he turned to me, taking my phone from me, and picking up.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Is this Y/N?" The person asked.

"Who are you?"

"One of her friends. So is it her?"

"You've got the wrong number, sorry." He replied, hanging up.

He looked at the number, scowling, as he passed it back.

He couldn't tell you, but that was Mirae calling, and he was glad he interjected when he did.

But how the hell had she gotten your number already?