{twenty-five}

"Block the number. It was just a spam caller." Yongbok said after awhile, before closing his eyes as he relaxed into the couch.

"Ah, okay, will do. I could've answered it myself." I noted, as he shrugged.
"I was being nice, let me do something for you. You may have been pressured to give away your card details and robbed of a bunch of money."

"I don't have any money." I laughed sadly, looking out the large window, at the sun setting over Seoul.

"I miss Sydney." I commented.
"My old home was far from the ocean, but we owned a beach house, and every summer we would stay there. The sunset was so beautiful. Don't get me wrong, Seoul is amazing too, but..."

"Nothing beats your hometown. No, I get it. I'm from Sydney too, like my evil doppelgänger." He chuckled. "Ah, maybe I do have a twin!"

I punched him lightly.
"Sure man, and you're both flaunting over the same girl. Sad."

He turned to me. "Well, who do you like more?"

I gulped, turning away.

"I have no answer."

"Hey!" He whined. "That's not fair! We're different people! He'll never know, come on, tell me it's me!"

I laughed. "Hm.. but he's not a bully! You're mean to me, Yongbok." I joked, as he pulled me towards him, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Me? Mean? I'm offended Y/N. I'm the nicest person on earth." He frowned, as I pushed him off.

"Yeah, until you beat me in a video game. You do a whole victory dance, it's embarrassing and depressing for me you know." I sulked, as he just laughed.

"Yeah, yeah.. or is it because he's famous? Ah, Y/N, I didn't think you were like that!" Yongbok said, rolling off the couch and onto a beanbag, looking away from me.

I went and sat beside him.

"Actually, I honestly prefer you. Even though you're clearly rich, which must be nice by the way, you're one of the most down-to-earth people I've met. And you treat me well, so thank you." I said, leaning into him.

He looked flustered as he turned away.
"Yeah, you're welcome." He stammered, before burying his face.

"Ah, look what you've done! You've flattered me too much!" He grumbled.

I placed an arm around him, using my other to prop me up.
He leaned into me this time, and before I knew it, he was fast asleep, his hand interlocked with mine.

I slowly let go of his, standing up and walking to the bathroom.
I was looking healthier. That was always a good sign, I noted, glancing down at my leg.

I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to dance again - I mean, I was an alright singer, but I don't know if it could carry me as an idol.

"Ah, Y/N, where did you go." Yongbok whined, as he wandered in, his hair poofy as he looked at me.
I was sitting on the floor crying, as I wiped my eyes.

"Yeah, sorry, I needed the bathroom." I whispered, trying to stop the tears.
Why was I so upset? Everything would be fine, right?

He kneeled in front of me, wiping my tears away, forcing me to look at him.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"Yongbok, what if I can never dance again? I'll get kicked out of my company, and then I won't have a future... I'll just be back at the cafe for the rest of my life." I whispered, letting the tears fall this time.

He frowned, pulling me into a hug gently.

"You will be able to dance again. Don't worry. The company won't kick you out, okay? You'll just need awhile, but whilst waiting you can practice singing or rapping! I'm sure Felix or Stray Kids would be happy to help you." He said, rubbing circles on my back.

"But I love dancing, Bok, that was why I wanted to be an idol." I whispered, as he just moved away to look at my face.
He was crying slightly too.

"I know you do Y/N, but have faith. Your leg will heal just fine, that's what you've been told, right? The best you can do is wait, and it will all get better." He said, as he let go of me.

"Let me go order us some dinner, yeah?"

I nodded, staying on the bathroom floor, wiping my eyes.

My phone beside me was blowing up, as I glanced down at it.

An article from Koreaboo popped up.

"Lee Felix spotted with a girl in Suwon last month, and now in Seoul Medical Hospital - who is this mystery girlfriend?"

And clearly, based on all the sudden hate comments and requests on my Instagram, I felt my heart drop.

How the hell did people know? Hell, it's not even Felix?
But how did they know who I was?

I held my chest, my breathing ragged as I panicked.

"Yongbok!" I called out, as he came rushing back in.

He saw my phone, and instantly his face dropped, but he turned his focus back to me, holding my hands.

"Y/N, breath. Come on." He said, but I saw speckles, as I fell forward into his arms, it was dark.