{fifteen}

???
I woke up to mechanical beeping, my breathing sounded forced as I glanced around weakly.
The room was bright white, cards and flowers stacked up on a nearby table.
I tried to sit up but my body was stiff, as it caused me to groan.
Except I couldn't make much noise, as an oxygen machine ran right down my throat.
I moved my hand slowly towards the remote, clicking the call nurse button.

I tried to figure out how long it had been.
All I remembered was the speeding car, and a harsh impact - oh my god.
I got hit by a car??

A nurse came rushing in, smiling as she patted me lightly on the leg.
She could probably see my obvious distress.

"You're safe now honey. We're looking after you. Your friends have been helping out too, hence all the cards." She said, as I looked over at the table.

I started trying to speak, but she shook her head.

"I'll get you pen and paper."

When she came back I took it gratefully, scribbling messily.

'What day is it'

The nurse read it, pursing her lips.
"It's Friday."

'How long have I been out for'

"Well you came in on a Sunday- close to two weeks?" She said meekly, as I fought back tears.
Two weeks? What would the company think?

'Did someone call JYP'

"Ah a man came in here about that. He was looking for you and your friends sent him here. I'm assuming he told your company. Don't worry, JYP is trustable. He won't kick you out because you got in an accident." She smiled reassuringly, handing me over my phone.

"Message who you need. We won't let you out until Monday, as we still need to run a whole bunch of tests." She said, before leaving.

My most recent contact was my Sunshine, so I messaged him.

'Got in an accident. I thought I would let you know - I know you're busy, but when I had gone to the arcade it was strange without you'
'I miss you'

The typing dots appeared almost straight away

Sunshine
I know what happened, I heard from your friend Taekyung.
I was in Suwon for business at the time. The flowers are from me.
I hope you get better soon Y/N.

Then he left, as I placed my phone down in defeat.
I just couldn't believe it.
Who hit me? And why?

I also saw another message in my phone from a hidden number.

Unknown
Take this as a warning.

As I read it I frowned.
Was this the same number that was ringing me? If that was the case, the police could reverse call it, identify them...
What was the point?

There was no proof this was the person who hit me. It might have all just been an accident.

Reporting some stupid prankster to the police wouldn't do anything.

Saturday, at JYP Ent.
Han was milling around with Bang Chan at their cafe, his eyes darting back to the counter every now and again, where Mirae was serving customers brightly.

"She's a monster." He grumbled, turning back to Bang Chan.
"That I agree with. But no one believes us." Bang Chan sighed in agreement.

"Hello boys." She said, now right beside them as she grabbed their glasses.
"How's your new girl? Y'know to replace Ara? Y/N yeah?" Mirae asked, smirking slightly.

"Keep both of their names out of your mouth, you pig." Han spat, Bang Chan grabbing his hand to get him to quiet down.

"I don't think I will. Did you here what happened to poor old L/N Y/N? Terrible accident, she was hit by a car - I wonder if she'll be able to dance at all now?" Mirae smiled, before gasping. "She might just get kicked out again!"

"Did you have something to do with that?" Bang Chan asked, voice low as he scowled.

Mirae shook her head.
"I'm not a monster, thank you. I don't like you being with her, but I wouldn't drive a car into her. Seriously, what do you expect from me?"

As she walked off, Han just chuckled lightly, to fight back the anger and frustration he had building up.

"Yeah, sure. Tell Ara that." He whispered, placing his head in his arms.

"Felix told me her injuries aren't any lasting. When she wakes up they'll do brain scans and she'll be able to be discharged soon if it all comes back positive. But she won't be able to train for awhile."

"JYP won't kick her out, will he?" Han asked.

Bang Chan shook his head. "I reckon he finds her quite talented. She got in an accident, and that's just plain old bad luck. He'll probably pause her training, and might still make her pay but that's it."

"Saying she's not working anymore, would it be bad if I paid for her?" Han asked, as Bang Chan shook his head.

"No. It wouldn't be. She means something to you and Felix. But, just be careful of the press. And Mirae. I don't trust her one but." Bang Chan frowned.
Han nodded his head.

"I agree with that."