{twenty-three}

The boy turned, as he grinned at me.
His eerily, Felix-like grin.

But his hair was a lot longer, and he had so many more freckles.
And no cartilage piercing, either.

So they were different people then.

"Y/N. It's been awhile." He spoke in English, standing up and giving me a tight-bodied hug.

I hugged him tightly back to, until the needles in my arm starting stabbing me to the point of tears, so I pulled away.

"It has been. I've missed you so much. So much has happened." I said, on the verge of tears.

I sat down on the bed, as he kept my hand in his.

"I know. And I want to hear all about it."

So I started telling him everything, from my meeting of Mirae, to my trip in Australia, to me being accepted as a trainee at JYP, and the threats.

As well, I told him about his doppelgänger.

"Felix, huh? So you think I'm that attractive? I'll take it." He grinned, as I pushed him lightly.
Me and him just chatted in English - he knew I was more comfortable with it, as I couldn't keep up with Korean most days.

"You look EXACTLY alike! Except for a few differences, which I notice now. But it's alright, maybe that's why people are threatening me to stay away from you? They think you're Felix?"

My sunshine shrugged. "Ah, perhaps."

"Well, I told you about my life. What have you been up to?"

"I have been dog sitting. See?" He said, showing me a bunch of photos.
"Whilst I honestly prefer cats, either is fine. My Grandma got better, so she told me to go back to Seoul. She knows all about you."

I grumbled. "Why, did you set a high expectation for me to meet?"

He just smiled. "No, I just told her how much you meant to me. Now, I came back hoping for an arcade date again, but clearly a hospital does not have an arcade, so.."

I heard a knock on the door, as Ahna came wandering in.

"Hi, I figured out your room number because you didn't tell me- who's this hottie? Let me guess, your boyfriend?" She asked, as my sunshine looked at her warily.

"Yes, I am." He responded, grabbing my hand.

Ahna's friend, Jun followed as well.

"Come on don't impose on her visitor, not everyone has as long hours as I do- huh, you're familiar." Jun said, staring at my sunshine.

He chuckled. "Sorry, but I'm not the famous guy you reckon I am. I've been told I look like him, but I'm not him at all."

She just nodded, something clicking, before she went to drag Ahna off the end of my bed.

"Come on, let's go."

Ahna frowned, waving goodbye.

"So... new friends?" He asked.

I nodded.
"Girl with the beanie is Ahna. Jun's the grumpy one. I mean, her best friend is in here sick, so I get it."

"Speaking of which, do you know when you're getting let out of here?" He asked, wandering over to my health stats on the wall.

"Uh, no, not really. You can go ask if you want. I'm going to rest here, my leg is killing me."

He chuckled. "You did break it, remember."

"Yeah, yeah." I grumbled, laying back as he wandered out the room.

Ten minutes later, he came back, squeezing my hand to wake me from my daze.

"You're free to be discharged whenever. They're happy with your improvement. I can bring you back to my place if you want, I'll look after you. Or do you have to go back to the dorms?" He asked.

"Uh, I actually don't know. I'll ask Chan, he might know." I said, reaching for my phone to send him a message.

Do I have to come back to the dorms after being discharged, or am I free to do anything else?
Read, 14:28

No, you don't have to come back. I'll let the boss know. Are you staying with someone?
Read, 14:30

Yeah, an old friend. I'll be fine.
Read, 14:31

Alright, take care
Read, 14:31

I will, thank you
Read, 14:32

"No, I'm free to go wherever. Let's get out of here then, yeah?" I asked, as my sunshine smiled, and went to go find a nurse to discharge me.

I was given a bottle of pills to take for the next week, and told to take it easy - as if I was going to do much with a broken leg, but it's the thought that counted I suppose.

My sunshine helped me get dressed again, as he helped me out to his car, Ahna stopped us.

"Can you come visit me, Y/N? I like you." She asked, as Jun came to drag her away, staring right at me, and then my sunshine.

"I'll try." I smiled lightly back, before my sunshine dragged me with him, getting me away from them.

He couldn't say it now, because it would be odd saying he wasn't meant to know about the current situation, but he didn't trust those girls, not one bit.

He helped me into the same car from ages ago, before revving the engine and driving off.

We eventually got to an apartment building, as he helped me out, and into the elevator to the 8th floor.

It opened to a penthouse.

"Well, Y/N, welcome to my home."