{nineteen}

They all introduced themselves; in the non, fan-based way we had met back in Australia.
Most of the boys were stretching out on the floor, whilst Felix sat beside me.

"Don't you need to stretch also?" I asked him.
It was crazy. They were the exact same person, but so different.
Felix seemed a lot quieter- he was a lot different than what the media saw him as.

He sighed. "Yeah I should be, but Han told me to sit out and take care of you. That, and I'm recovering from a sprained ankle at the moment."
He lifted up his jeans, showing the pressurised bandages.

"Well I would show you my bandages too, but they're on the outside." I chuckled lightly, looking down at the pole on the side of my leg, and the torn jeans I had on.

"I hope you get better soon. I hate feeling useless, personally. I feel like I'm letting the team down." He said slowly.

I hovered my hand over his, but pulled it back. "You're not letting anyone down. Honestly, self pity sucks. But so does fear. You're just scared, and that's normal."

"Oh, by the way are you friends with Mirae?" Seungmin asked, walking over from the music system, interrupting mine and Felix's conversation.

"Yeah, she's the reason I went to your fan meet. Why?" I said, looking at him.
The rest of the group turned, Bang Chan looking concerned, before he started speaking.

"Can you please not give her your new phone number? - Han filled me in." He asked.

"Why? She's not the caller, it didn't sound like her." I asked - yes Mirae was strange, and a bit rude when it came to me talking about my stranger of a friend, but she wasn't abusive or anything.

"It's just as a precaution. Remember what the boss said. Keep it to your parents numbers, management here so him, and maybe one or two of us, just until they can trace the number. And don't tell anyone where you live." Han recited, pulling his jumper off as he jumped around slightly.

"Right, of course." I nodded, sighing and laying my head back on the couch.

Felix tapped my hand.
"Everything's going to be okay. No one's going to let anything else happen to you, okay?" He said, smiling slightly. But he didn't show his teeth, just his lips curling into a small line.

I missed my sunshine.
I'm glad I had his number written down though - he wouldn't be threatening me.

To think of it, they had threatened to keep me away from him as well.

As the music started up, I just tried to block my ears but gave up after multiple attempts - the song was spoilt anyways, but it didn't matter.

"So what are you into, Felix? Other than dancing and stuff of course." I asked.

He shrugged. "Not much- Ah but I do really love baking, but Minho hyung is way better than me. I game sometimes too."

It looked like he was mentally facepalming himself for the last part, as he turned away.

"I love gaming too - it was the only thing I did in Korea for awhile because I couldn't afford to move back to Australia, like after I failed my audition in another company. I can't cook though; the idea is fun." I responded back.

"I'll teach you how to cook one day - and maybe you can taste Minho hyung's cooking when he isn't as grumpy. The other day was just really stressful. You didn't do anything, don't worry." Felix said, smiling without his teeth again.

"You never smile with your teeth - you have a beautiful smile, you have nothing to worry about. You remind me so much of someone y'know. Argh I'm ranting, sorry..." I said, leaning back and staring at the lines and cracks in the roof.

"No no, you're okay. Was he important to you?" Felix asked, biting at the inside of his mouth.
"Very. Haven't spoken to him in awhile. You both look very similar - you sure you don't have a twin or anything?" I asked, chuckling lightly.

He shook his head. "I wish. I have an older and younger sister though."

"I don't have any siblings. That must be nice." I sighed.

"They live in Sydney though, so I rarely get time to see them. On our short trip there, we held the fan meet as an excuse for me and Bang Chan to see our siblings, so I finally got to see them again. It was nice." He grinned, flashing his teeth slightly.

"That does sound nice." I smiled back.

The music stopped, as the rest of the group stood or stand around, catching their breath.

"Jeongin, Han, catch up! We still need to film the video this week, so stop getting distracted by Y/N, gosh." Lee Know grumbled slightly.

Bang Chan looked my way.
"He doesn't mean anything against you. Comebacks are really stressful."

"I know, it's okay. I can go."

"In all fairness Y/N," Han said between his breaths, "you don't have an apartment to go back to at the moment. So stay as long as you need to."