{seventeen}

Friday
I didn't know what to do about the threats. I was scared to tell someone, because what if it then made them involved?

I wanted to tell my friends back in Suwon but they were busy, and my Sunshine had been busy too.
So I sat terrified inside the dorm, trembling every time I popped the toaster or turned on the oven.

Maybe I was just being paranoid, maybe it was a coincidence, but I didn't wish to risk it.

I would tell the company and ask to move, but seeing I was just a trainee, I don't think they would have cared.

So I just sat in the corner of my room, head in my knees, absolutely petrified.

Saturday
I had to go to the post office to collect a parcel my parents had sent me, presumably with money and clothes.
I had called them when I had woken up, and apparently a boy had called them and told them everything.
I assumed it was Yohan, he was the only person who knew my password - well the only boy anyway.

But either way, they decided it was only fair to send a care package, and they knew I wouldn't be working or training for the next few months.
They had sent me my favourite foods from Australia, along with money and some more clothes I had left behind.

My mum had also shoved many photos of my cat inside, which caused me to laugh as most of them were either her in midair or half off the couch - she wasn't the smartest cat.

Sunday
Han had tried to contact me for a dinner tonight, but I brushed him off.
I was terrified. They didn't want me speaking to Stray Kids for some odd reason, and I wish I knew why.
But then, I probably would only know if I was dead.

It got to the point where he came to my apartment, knocking on my door.

"Y/N I know you're in here. Look, I know you're probably wallowing in self pity at the moment, but just let me do this for you, I owe this to you at the very least. Come on, at least talk to me, I don't understand what I've done wrong!" He exclaimed through the door.

I bit at the inside of my lip.
"You didn't do anything!" I called back.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" He yelled out, as I shuffled towards the door.

The look in his eyes told me how much of a mess I looked like, as I pulled my hoodie on, grabbed his hand, and speed hobbled down the corridor until we were far enough away from my apartment that if it did explode, we would get out with only a few scratches.

"It's- I- it's hard to explain. I'm being threatened." I blurted out.

"By who?" He asked, expression serious.

"I don't know. Mystery person. They- they rigged my apartment with explosives. My heater exploded to prove that. They don't want me going near your, or my friend from the arcade, or the rest of Stray Kids. Or they'll kill me." On that last note my voice broke, as I felt my lip quivering.

Han clenched his fists.

"Y/N, I'm going to protect you. The same thing happened to an old friend of mine. Her name was Ara - I assume Mirae has mentioned her."

"Yeah, that she died. Are you saying I'm going to die?" I asked, hands trembling.

Han grabbed my hands in his. "No one is going to die. What happened to Ara will not happen to you, because you're strong and I am going to help you. Thank you so much for telling me now, instead of hiding this because it is important. We need to go to the company and request for you to be moved into a different dorm, and for a bomb squad to look through everything you have to find any other explosives."

I just nodded, as he helped me to the elevator, slowly leading me back to the company.

We passed by the company, as Mirae waved my way.

"Couldn't stay away from me could you?" She joked light-heartedly, glancing at Han.

"Wish it was that simple." I said with a crooked smile, going to tell her half of the situation, but Han pulled at my shirt.

"Come on, let's go before the boss gets busy."

When we were in the elevator, I was holding in the urge to ask him about his old friend, Ara.

"What happened to her? Ara?" I asked, As Han let out a sigh.

"Ara was my best friend. A trainee. She was going to debut in ITZY. But instead, a week before her debut, she killed herself. Flung herself off the roof of this building. But I don't think she killed herself. I think someone pushed her, because she never showed any sign of depression or any signs leading to suicide." Han said, tears filling the corners of his eyes.

"She killed herself?"

He nodded numbly, as the elevator doors opened.

He rubbed his eyes. "Well, let's go get you the protection you deserve and need, hm?"