{thirteen}

"Han you know why you can't have girls here! What happened with the last one, hm? You couldn't get over yourself with what happened, and what if it happens again? We can't afford it- YOU can't afford it!" Lee Know yelled, as Han stood arms crossed, trying his best not to flinch back.

"Look, I'm sorry you don't approve but she's just a new trainee I'm helping out. She's been rejected before and I know that hurts, and she's moved country's so I'm trying to make her more comfortable! Don't you get that?" Han remarked back.

"Can you guys just stop arguing? It's just a girl for fucks sake, and let's go have dinner-"
Hyunjin was cut off as Felix came in, rushing over to Han.

"Why her. Why the fuck is she here, and how do you know her?" Felix asked, voice rising as the hands wrapped in Han's shirt started to tremble.

"Who? What? You know Y/N?" Han asked, completely perplexed as he pushed his friend gently back.

"See look she's already causing problems!" Lee Know scowled. "What did I tell you?"

"It's not because of Y/N, it's because she was in our apartment! Fuck- Han she can't see me!" Felix yelled back.

"Why, is she some form of sasaeng? If so I'm sorry I didn't know but please calm down." Han said, looking at Felix desperately.

As Bang Chan walked in, it fell silent.
His eyes darted to Han.

"I feel, Felix, it's time we tell the group about Y/N, hm?" He said, as Felix nodded.

"I met Y/N months ago in Suwon. Just at a small arcade. She- she was always there whenever I managed to go there, which was quite often because we had an open schedule. But then I had to leave because we had our Australian-Japan-Korean tour, so I left her for a bit. And obviously she saw us at the fan meet," Felix started, but Bang Chan interjected.

"The fan meet Mirae asked her to go to." His expression was sour at the note of her voice.

The others understood.

"But I had to lie and tell her it wasn't me. You see, she's the only person who isn't treating me like I'm famous, or that I've done anything great, which is why I want to treasure it. I can't let her see me because I don't want to lose that relationship, y'know?"

By the end of it, Felix's eyes were glistening.

Han went and gave him a hug. "Hey, it's alright. I'm sorry, I understand. I won't invite her here again. But please let me still be friends with her, she's scared as a trainee."

"Of course you can be, just don't let it-"

"Be a repeat of what happened to Ara, I get it." Han frowned, before wandering off to his room.

"So can we have dinner now?" Hyunjin asked again.

Monday
My training started quite promptly. It was hard, I won't lie about that much.
But it was alright. I wasn't ignored in my audition for once, so I was just happy to be here.

Tuesday
These early mornings are going to kill me.
I haven't seen Han since Sunday.
I hope everything worked out.

Wednesday
Why are lunch breaks so short?
I haven't spoken much to Mirae since she stormed off on me.
Felix isn't my sunshine, I don't know why she cares so much either.
Was she friends with Stray Kids at one point? Did she want me to hate Felix?

Never mind, Ive got to get back to training.

Thursday
I'm starting to get exhausted now.
Early mornings, late nights, constant dancing and singing.
It hurts.

Friday
On a normal working week I would be relieved, but I have to practice tomorrow, too.
I hope this is all worth it in the end, Mum.

Saturday
I've got a break tomorrow!
I'm so happy, I can just sleep all day!
I really need some sleep.
And some proper food, too.

Sunday
I couldn't help but sleep in the whole day, ordering take out to my door.
Who cares if it was greasy, right?
Food was food at this point.

Monday
This is so going to kill me.

Tuesday
It's only been a week and I hate this.
But I owe this to my Mum don't I? She's paying for this.
So I have to try hard.

Right?

Wednesday
I can do this!!

Thursday 
It hurts...