{twenty}

I watched the group practice for at least an hour, before I told Felix I was getting hungry.
He nodded in understanding, pausing his group to get their food orders, and then he helped me down to the first-floor cafe.

"This is a lot of food - do you want me to chip in to pay?" I asked, as he just glanced at me.
"Y/N... you do realise I am famous, right?"

I let out a small whistle, looking away to stop my visible embarrassment from showing on my face.

"Right, sorry.. the guy I know.. like, who looks like you isn't, so it was instinct. I'm sorry." I said, trying to push the door open with my crutches.
Felix pushed it open for me.
"Don't be sorry, I get it." Felix smiled lightly, as we wandered up to the counter.

"Y/N, nice seeing you again. Felix, what can I get you?" She asked, smiling my way before turning to him.

He read out the groups order, as she quickly tapped away.

"Is Y/N's order included or is she buying hers separately?" Mirae asked.
"She's just getting a f/f, but either way, I'm paying." Felix explained quickly, waiting for the card reader to come up so he could tap his card.

"Special treatment then. Of course." Mirae scoffed lightly, almost too quiet for me to hear.

"Give us 20 minutes, then we'll call the order out." She said, turning away from us before I could say thank you.

We went and sat down.

"Why is she suddenly so grumpy with me? It's whenever I'm with you guys." I frowned.

"It's best you just cut her out of your life, to be honest. Mirae - she's very manipulative. She used to be friends with us, she was a trainee herself you see. But she did something horrible to someone Han cared about very much." Felix explained with a sigh.

"Ah. Ara, right? I heard.. that's horrible. He told me she killed herself?" I said, tilting my head.

"I don't believe it. But either way, Mirae was bullying her beforehand- Ara was always better than her, so it was a competitive thing. You know how trainees are, I mean, you still are one." Felix explained, watching behind the walls in the cafe as our food was being packed.

"That's terrible.." I said, not really knowing what to say.
Another worker called out my name, clearly in order to keep the press down, as I went and took the meal from them graciously.

I passed it to Felix, pulling my crutch under my arm, as we walked back to the dance practice room.

Everyone was beat, lying down, panting heavily, sweat dripping.

"We brought food." I announced, as I stepped into the room.

I had never seen 7 men jump up so fast.

Everyone came and grabbed their own meal, leaving me and Felix to sit down on the floor, as Changbin and Hyunjin were on the couch, pulling the last two sandwiches out.

"How's practice going?" I asked, Hyunjin answering my question with a frisk nod.
"Great, actually? Do you want to join in? We're at the point of just messing around today - I mean we still have awhile for the comeback, and the music video will be filmed in a weeks time, so we've got some spare time. We can teach you the hand movements, and then when you're back on your feet we can teach you the rest."

I nodded an 'okay', and he wandered on over to me as I stood up, the others involved in conversation, practically ignoring the both of us.
He hummed along to the new song, showing me what to do as I watched quietly.

I then copied him, as he watched, dancing along.

"No, no, like this. Hold on, give me your hand. You seperate your fingers like this, see?" He smiled, holding my hand.

"Y/N, the secret ninth member of Stray Kids." Han joked, as Seungmin just glanced at him.
"Imagine one girl in a group of 8 boys - god the media would go feral, and poor Y/N would receive more than death threats."

Han just shrugged. "I know, but it would be interesting to see how many STAY would turn on us because of that."

"A lot of them." I said, butting into the conversation. "Most people don't like it when, well, competition is near the people they like. It's human nature I suppose."

Han nodded. "You're right! Anyways, how many of you are about done? I'm ready to go take a nap to be honest with you."

"I would follow you but I've got some inspiration for a song at the moment, so I want to work on that." Changbin explained, grabbing his notebook as he stood up, waving off and leaving.

They all slowly left one by one, eventually leaving me and Felix, as I stood up weakly.

I felt my head spin, as I grabbed onto his hand.

"Oh fuck, I don't feel too good." I mumbled, as a Felix turned to face me.

"Y/N? Hey, hey, wake up." He said, waving a hand in front of my face.
But everything was blurry, and then it was dark.

Felix rushed out into the hall, Y/N still in his arms.

He saw Bang Chan about to enter another room.

"Chan Hyung! Help, please. Something happened to Y/N!"