open arms

❝ te iubesc dragă ❞
i love you, sweetheart

❝ si eu te iubesc, tată ❞
i love you too, dad

❝ si eu te iubesc, tată ❞i love you too, dad

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊  ┊  ┊  ❀

┊  ┊  ✧

┊  ❀

ALL HE DID WAS STAND THERE, ARMS OUTREACHED,

AND SHE RAN RIGHT INTO THE COMFORT OF HIS OPEN ARMS,

🧩🦋🌨

❝ [ synopsis ] ¡! ❞
❪ introducing , open arms

🧸⛓🪄

tw ahead,
anything that may be
associated with the red
room and hydra.

              000 — THE red room was cruel. a place where young children were taken to be molded into the finest of woman assassins, or in a more simple term, the black widows. it's where young woman are taught that the world is not in their favour, that they have to kill to make it to the top. the red room played messages over and over, the ones that never left a childs head. they handcuffed a child to the bed, it was a tactic used to make sure children wouldn't escape. the red room was harsh, cold and nothing but horrible.

             000 — HYDRA was just as cold and horrible as the red room. like the red room was known for the famous black widow program, hydra was known for the winter solider project. hydra was cruel and took away the lives of anyone else that entered through the doors. hydra brain washed, scrambled and took away memories they didn't want to be there. and in return they placed messages, thoughts and feelings that didn't belong. they enforce kill or be killed, it's simple as that.

           000 — A young child, was taken and placed into the red room. she was taken as soon as she was able to walk, to hold a building block. her parents had been killed, and that's all it took for the red room to take action and build a new black widow. only this young girl was defiant, she didn't want to be there and it showed. no amount of trauma and scars she held, she still wouldn't be the perfect little girl they wanted her to be.

             000 — MAYBE it was because she was young, because all she knew was pain and death. maybe it was because she never knew happiness, never had a stuffed animal to hold at night. she wasn't even a year and a half when she was taken, and from the day she was taken, she had been broken down and taped back together by blood. maybe it was because she held on, because the little girl inside that never got to grow up was still there. whatever it was, it wouldn't let her turn into the monster they wanted, not yet anyways.