eight

chapter eight
( age of ultron )

💫 ━━ DORY the doll was sitting in a doll chair that Tony had bought. It was a big doll set that Paisley would be able to play with, with her doll Dory being able to fit in everything. It's all a lie, Tony had gotten Pepper to get it all and bring it to the tower where he was.

Paisley absolutely loved her new doll and the doll set that Tony had gotten for her. She had hugged him and thanked him until he shooed her away so he could focus on making the new Ulton better and continuing its building since it had stopped.

"The genetic coding tower is at 97%" Bruce spoke as he turned towards Tony. "You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

Paisley wasn't paying to much attention to what they were saying. She didn't know what half of the stuff they were even saying meant.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve Rogers said as he stepped into the room, the Maximoff twins following behind with Ryder in the middle of them. Neither of the twins noticing that Paisley was only a few steps away playing with her new toys.

Tony smirked before he spoke. "How about 'none-ce'?"

Steve wasn't happy with that, not at all. "Shut it down."

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing?"

"And you do?" Bruce spoke up, his eyes flickering back and forth between the twins, the little boy and Steve. "She's not in your head." He gestured to Wanda.

"I know you're angry." Wanda spoke with a think Sakovian accent.

"Oh. We're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce, he wasn't very happy that the Maximoff twins were in the room - as you can tell.

Paisley had thought it was her imagination. She figured it was because she missed her aunt and father so much that she had created them in her head so she could hear them. She didn't know that they were only a few steps away, and of course she didn't want to look around and seem like she was crazy. Last thing she wanted was for the Avengers, the people she just met, to hurt her like HYDRA.

Steve stepped forward. "Banner, after everything that's happened - "

Tony interrupted Steve with a glare. "It's nothing compared to whys coming!"

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda exclaimed.

"This isn't a game!" Steve shook his head.

"No, no. Go on? You were saying?" Pietro spoke smoothly and cockily.

Paisley finally turned around and held her doll close. Her brown eyes flickered blue when the room faintly lit up with blue strikes. "Dad?" She whispered, but her father heard her, her aunt herd as well. "Aunt Wandy?"

Pietro wished he was fast enough. He shouldn't have stopped over glass before he sped over. But he had stopped and Clint Barton had shot an gun that broke the glass, causing Pietro to fall to the floor beneath them.

"Dad!" Paisley yelled as she rushed forward, dropping Dory to the ground where she had been playing. "Dad, no!"

Clint smirked, "What? You didn't see that coming?"

Paisley was leaning over the glass opening and staring at her father. She's missed him so much and all she wants to do is hug him, but it's slightly difficult to do that when Clint is holding him down so he can't speed around again.

When a fight started behind Paisley, Wanda was quick to put her in a bubble along with Ryder so they both would be safe.

"Paisley!" Ryder cheered as he hugged Paisley. He's missed her, she's his friend, his family.

Wanda and Pietro had taken Ryder under their wing when they realized he had no family. He was yet another child with abnormal strength and some power floating through his veins.

"Hi Rhy." Paisley hugged the boy back and grinned momentarily as she pulled away. Her smile, both kids smiles faltered when the red bubble they were in was bumped by a red, white and blue shield.

"Sorry kids!" Steve had yelled and apologized when he noticed that his shield has hit the protective bubble they were in.

When things somewhat calmed down, and when a red and silver robot had appeared when the two kids weren't paying attention, that's when Wanda let the two out of the bubble.

Paisley went straight towards her father and aunt, Ryder following behind them as fast as he could. Of course, Paisley was much quicker than him.

"Dad!" Paisley exclaimed as she launched herself into her fathers open arms.

Pietro was kneeled when he caught his daughter. But once his arms were wrapped around her tightly, like she would disappear again, he stood up and swayed side to side. "My baby. Hi sweetheart."

Pietros heart was melting in his chest as he held his daughter. He's missed her like crazy, and this moment was what he needed before he truly would have gone crazy. Pietro kept an arm around Paisley and placed his other hand on her head that was resting against his shoulder.

Wanda, she had already given Paisleys forehead a kiss when they young girl cuddled up with her father. Now she's standing behind Ryder and making sure the he feels safe.

"I missed you." Paisley whispered into her fathers neck.

Pietro placed a kiss to his daughters forehead. "I missed you too sweetheart."

"I have a dollie named Dory now."