twenty six

chapter twenty six
( infinity war )

💫 ━━ PETER Parker hangs from the roof and looks towards Paisley and Ryder, the two standing together on the unleavened part of the metal ship. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something ... and I end up eating you, I'm sorry."

Tony pointed at Peter, ignoring the littlest giggle from Paisley. "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

Peter points and Tony but then is extremely quick in pulling his hand to his chest. "I'm trying to say that something is coming."

A small ball rolls into view, landing near Paisleys feet. She looks down, finger tips glowing blue as her magic starts to wrap around the ball. The blue mist flickers and an explosion pushes her and everyone else back in different different. Paisley let's out a scream as he back collides with metal of the ship, pain flaring through her body.

"Pais!" Ryder yells out from where he landed, as he tries to get up, someone who's buff with grey coloured sky throws a knife towards him. He uses his suit blasters fo create a forcefield, a cool thing Tony had added to his suit. "Nope, nada."

"Thanos!" One of the people — the person who had thrown a knife at Ryder — yells as he grabs another knife. The Cloak of Levitation, or Doctor Stranges Cloak, is quick to fly towards him and wrap around his body.

Peter is the first to Paisley, pulling her up and using one arm to keep her by his side and slightly behind her. The two turn around, coming face to face with another person who has two antennas on the top of her forehead. Peter yelps and starts to push him and Paisley backwards, away. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!"

Paisley flicks her wrist, a blue mist surrounded the persons body and kept her in one place. The unknown woman like alien - person steps back, watching as her friend Star-Lord, flies towards the two kids and pushes them down. Star-Lord sends the two kids a glance, no remorse for knocking them to the ground. "Stay down, clowns."

The blue magic that had been wrapped around the alien - human woman disappears within a blink. Paisley is the first to stand as Peter continues to tumble around on the ground. She spots Ryder and Tony beside the big buff man that had been throwing knifes before. Then she sees that Peter is now wrapped in the flying persons arms, unable to escape the hold. She chooses to move towards where Strange is standing by the alien, his hands outreaches so he can be quick in using his own abilities.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out." Star-Lord presses a button n his mask, revealing his face to everyone that's looking. H look human, normal, unlike his other companions. He points his gun towards Tony, ready to shoot. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?"

Tonys mask disappears and he squints is eyes. "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?" Drax, who was trapped underneath Tonys foot, looks up the other man.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak." Star-Lord presses the front of his gun to Peters temple, causing both Ryder and Paisley to grow worried for him. They shares a look: Ryder letting his blaster glow and Paisley lets her fingertips turn a shade of blue.