Chapter 2- A Mistake

They only just got Jisung through the door before he collapsed. Hyunjin sighed heavily and threw a blanket over him rather than trying to drag him to bed. He wasn't ready to admit it, but he was a little tipsy despite his best efforts. He felt lighter, like he could say anything and do anything, and not have to face the consequences. That was what pushed him to Felix's room. He didn't even knock, just barged right in feeling more confident than he had in a long time.

"Hyunnie!" Felix called, a grin on his face. He was spread out on the bed, shirt open and hair in disarray. Hyunjin couldn't stop himself; he really did try, but it was too much. He grabbed Felix by the ankles and pulled him down the bed to sit before him, looking up through thick lashes. 
"Felix. I want to kiss you." He sighed, just saying it out loud feeling like such a weight off his chest. Felix's hands looped around Hyunjin's waist and he pulled him even closer, his face level with his friend's belly. He looked up, all that drunk giddiness gone, replaced by lust and passion.
"Do it then." His hands slid along the silk of Hyunjin's shirt, untucking it and letting his fingers graze along his hipbones. Hyunjin drew in a sharp breath, he had never imagined Felix would... Screw it. He bent down and touched their lips, it was meant to be light but when he tasted Felix's lips, he couldn't go back. He kissed him hungrily, unable to stop himself. 
"I've been waiting so long. What took you so long?" Felix got out between kisses, his hands now hasty where they worked at Hyunjin's buttons, fingers slipping on the silk. Hyunjin barely managed to translate what Felix had said while his mind was so entirely focused on his body and his kiss. When he did realise what Felix had said, he pulled back and paused. The moment slowed and he was able to think clearly for the first time.
"You're drunk. We're both drunk." 
"Please Hyunjin. I've been waiting for this. I need you, I love you." Felix was still dipping in and out of English, but his words were clear and forceful. Hyunjin took a moment just to look at him, his flushed cheeks, the desire in his eyes, his hands had settled now at Hyunjin's waist and his bare chest was rising and falling rapidly. Hyunjin never thought he would hear those words from Fleix's lips. It felt like a fever dream.
"I love you too Felix." He said, careful to pronounce each word perfectly. He slid his fingers along the boy's shoulders and pushed the shirt off him slowly, savouring the feel of his skin; soft and perfect. He pushed him gently onto his back, throwing the shirt aside, and working the remaining buttons open on his own shirt. Felix's eyes were wide as they landed  on Hyunjin's toned chest, he reached out with a tentative hand as Hyunjin crawled onto the bed, his legs either side of Felix's. His fingers trailed down, down and Hyunjin's skin tingled and heat up where Felix's fingertips ran. He bit his lip and schooled his breath as Felix's hand wrapped around his belt and tugged it open and off in one swift motion. He felt the hand work at his zip and buttons, felt curious fingers push past the waistband of his boxers, but his eyes were trained on Felix's face, the way he licked his lips, the light from the window casting shadows on his angles. He was beautiful.
Enough of this touching, Hyunjin thought, pushing Felix's hand away and pinning it to the bed over his head. Felix deserved everything, he deserved to be worshipped. Hyunjin used his free hand to caress the boy under him, fingers through his hair, his cheek and jaw, his lightly muscled chest, the soft skin at his waist. He popped the buttons on his jeans with no problem, suddenly more sober than he had ever been, and his caresses turned to strokes, slow and purposeful. Felix threw his head back with a gasp and the hand that wasn't pinned found it's way into Hyunjin's hair, pulling him in for another heated kiss. Hyunjin would never get enough of that taste; whisky and mint, and entirely Felix. 
Hyunjin still couldn't believe he was getting his wish granted, but he wasn't going to waste a second of it. He pumped his hand teasingly and latched his lips onto Felix's neck, tasting the salt of his sweat and loving every second of it. His kisses covered every inch of Felix's perfect body, worshipping him as he deserved. Felix made sweet, muffled sounds of pleasure and arched into the heat of Hyunjin's body, his fingers gripping desperately at Hyunjin's shoulders. 
Hyunjin felt the moment's dragging on, he was in heaven, touching Felix as he pleased, making his boy moan and whimper, savouring the taste of his skin. It was bliss.