Chapter 15- Morning Kisses

"Morning sunshine." Hyunjin whispered, kissing behind Felix's ear and feeling him stir softly. Their bodies were tangled, naked skin on skin, and Hyunjin was revelling in the feeling of Felix's warmth and the knowledge that they had forever. "You're so beautiful when you're sleepy. I just wanna eat you up." He kissed down Felix's jaw and smiled against the freckles on his cheeks. Felix rolled over and smiled, that sleepy morning smile that Hyunjin always loved.
"I've never slept so well."
"I know. You're little snores were adorable." Hyunjin ran his fingers through Felix's hair and grinned to himself when his boyfriend smacked him playfully. Every morning felt like a miracle with Felix, but there was always that voice in the back of his head that said 'but what if they find out? JYP? The world?'
"You know, we've got something important to do today." Felix sighed, a faint smile on his lips. "We've got our happy ending, so it's time to help Minho and Jisung with theirs." Trust  Felix to be thinking about others, he was always so happy helping others. Hyunjin loved that about him. 
"How? They've been flirting for years, if they haven't realised yet, they're never going to." Hyunjin's eyes trailed over the freckles on Felix's cheeks, down to his lips.
Felix reached over and tucked Hyunjin's hair behind his ear, stroking a gentle line down his neck. "We have to make them. Tough love. We need to get each one to admit it, and then prove it to the other. One of them will make a move then; I'm sure of it." 
"Well we've already had it from Minho, he hasn't exactly been hiding how he feels. But Han... we need to make him believe LeeKnow loves him."
Hyunjin tried to focus on the matter at hand, but Felix's naked body was pressed to his, the sun was lighting his hair a million shades of gold, and he was smiling carelessly and beautifully. His hand left his soft, mussed hair and slid along his body slowly, his fingers light on Felix's supple skin. 
"Hyunjin..." Felix sighed, his skin coming up in Goosebumps and his eyes fluttering shut. "What are you doing..."
"It's just so hard to resist when you look like this..." His hand slid to Felix's ass and he pulled him closer with a firm hand. "And feel like this." He kissed Felix's neck, his teeth grazing along the flesh there. Felix melted into his touch, sliding his leg between Hyunjin's. He hummed as Hyunjin's lips trailed his collar and shoulder, his hand kneading the perfect ass in his grip. 
"I didn't pay you enough attention last night." Hyunjin whispered. "I was tired, but you were amazing. I want to reward you."
"You rewarded me enough last night, believe me. My legs are still shaky." Felix chuckled, his breath hitching as Hyunjin's hand found a new place to caress; his steadily growing boner. Hyunjin put on a fake pout.
"Come on baby. Let me look after you." His hand ran in slow, measured strokes and soon Felix was keening into his touch. Hyunjin rolled Felix onto his back and licked a hot line down his chest and the defined line of his abbs, as his hand continued it's ministrations. He tasted sweet and fresh, and it took Hyunjin all his willpower not to take a bite of that gorgeous flesh. 
"Felix, god you're so hot like this." Hyunjin murmured, glancing up to see Felix biting his lip, head back in the pillows, hands screwed in the sheets. His strokes picked up and Felix moaned out, his breath ragged as his body arched into Hyunjin's touch.
"Don't stop Hyun." He gasped, and Hyunjin moved the kisses up his body to catch his boyfriend's lips, tasting the moan on his lips. He nibbled on Felix's lip, and picked up the pace of his strokes, leaving Felix gasping. 
"Cum baby. I got you." Hyunjin kissed his neck, his jaw, leaving his little marks where he could. Felix's chest rose and fell with wracking breaths as he reached his climax and came with a low moan; that sound that Hyunjin loved, that rippled through him and went straight to his dick. 
"Fuck." Felix sighed, his hands carding through Hyunjin's hair, his body going slack and that blissful smile appearing on his face. "It only gets better with you."
"I should hope so baby." Hyunjin grinned, kissing Felix softly. "Now, I've got to grab a shower. Wait for me here? We can start our new mission once we're dressed and less..." He gestured to the white streaks painting his stomach. Felix laughed softly and laid his head back down, throwing an arm out to Hyunjin. He kissed his boyfriend's hand and slipped away to the bathroom, remembering the feel of Felix's skin and the taste of his kiss.