Chapter 29- Need

"Fuck me. Please baby, it's been so long." Felix whined, dragging Hyunjin's body closer to his and tilting his head up to catch his lips desperately, teeth pulling gently at Hyunjin's lower lip until he gave in to Felix's lust and wedged his knee between Felix's thighs. It had been 2 weeks of the most intense training, performances and rehearsals they had ever been through, and with barely any time to themselves, they had been sorely lacking in intimacy. Sure, they'd spent nights sleepily making out and laying in each others arms, but it seemed every time Felix searched for release or real closeness, they got interrupted. But now it was over, and they were finally alone, back in their dorm together, pinned up against the wall with Felix rutting against Hyunjin's leg searching desperately for some sort of pleasure.
"You're so needy Lix, I'm sorry I haven't been able to take care of you." He whispered, kissing Felix's neck and jaw, licking gently at his skin and leaving marks to claim his territory. Felix hummed at tilted his head to give Hyunjin more access, still rolling his hips along Hyunjin's leg for the friction it provided; just enough pleasure to stop him from bursting. 
"I miss you, I want you in me Hyunnie." Felix panted, already trying to get the shirt off his boyfriends shoulders. 
"That can be arranged." Hyunjin grinned, helping Felix with the shirt and then tugging Felix's jumper off in one fluid motion so that he could run his fingers all over the exposed skin. He moved to the waistband of Felix's trousers next, and while he tugged at the zip, Felix's fingers worked at his. They were both desperate to feel something. "Legs." Hyunjin said in between kisses to Felix's neck. Felix complied by jumping into Hyunjin's arms and wrapping his legs around his boyfriend so he could carry them to the bed. It didn't take them long from there to get the boxers off, and then Hyunjin's hand was sliding down Felix's chest and grazing along his erection.
"Don't tease Hyunnie" Felix whimpered, keening into the smallest touch. Hyunjin complied, lubing up his fingers and sliding them into Felix without any more teasing. Felix's reaction was immediate and intense, arching off the bed and trying to push himself down onto the two fingers, biting his lip hard.
"Too much?" Hyunjin asked, worry laced into his voice. Felix shook his head desperately, clinging to the bedsheets. 
"It's good. So good baby. Want more." Felix bucked his hips up and screwed his eyes shut, Hyunjin stilled his movements but didn't removed his fingers.
"I know Lix, but you've got to relax." He cooed, kissing Felix's thighs and reaching his hand out to take Felix's. His boyfriend calmed his movements a little and laced their fingers together. Hyunjin pumped his fingers slowly and, feeling that Felix was pretty stretched already, added a third finger, which had him whining and gripping Hyunjin's hand tight, knuckles whitening. 
"Come on Hyunjin, I can take it. Pleeeaase." Felix begged, rolling his hips down onto the three fingers almost as if he could prove how eager he was to Hyunjin. 
"Be patient, I don't want to hurt you." Hyunjin sighed, scissoring him open slowly. His own dick was begging for attention, twitching at the sight of Felix so desperate for him, but he ignored it and focused on his boyfriend, licking a stripe up his shaft. It worked to shut him up, as it replaced his begging with a moan. 
When he was sure Felix was ready, and not a moment before, he dragged him closer by the thighs, and hooked his arms under his legs, hands on his hips. He dropped in one more tender kiss before he tested the waters, cock pressed up to Felix's entrance. It was a pretty smooth thrust that had him buried all the way inside, with no resistance. Felix gasped and arched into Hyunjin's body, the two of them chest to chest as Hyunjin snapped his hips again, kissing lines across Felix's body.
"I love you, Baby." He sighed, making sure Felix felt the words against his skin, keeping the kisses gently pressed to his body. He would treasure Felix, worship him. Felix bit his lip and threw his head back as Hyunjin set a slow but steady pace, brushing his prostate every time. 
"I - mhh, Love -you too." Felix got out between moans, trying to hold himself out a little longer. It was pointless to attempt it, with all the waiting having him on edge, it only took him maybe 5 more carefully angled thrusts and he was coming, face turning bright red at how early he had climaxed. Hyunjin would never allow him to feel bad: he dipped his head into Felix's neck and murmured reassuring babble, still moving in and out of Felix, searching for his release.
"So good baby. Sorry I made you wait. So perfect." 
Felix clenched around Hyunjin, trying to help, and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin to knead his ass just the way he liked it. "Cum Hyunnie." He said, letting his voice drop low. It had worked a treat in the past, and it worked a treat now: Hyunjin shuddered and halted his movements as he came, practically collapsing onto Felix, blissed out. 
"God I needed that." Felix sighed, rolling Hyunjin off him and taking his hand so that they both lay on their backs, getting their breaths back.
"Me too." Hyunjin laughed softly, leaning over the edge of the bed to grab the towel and wipe himself and Felix down gently, smiling when his boyfriend puckered his lips for a sleepy kiss. Hyunjin permitted him one, fumbling for the sheets while he was lip-locked with Felix. When they drew away, both of them bleary but content, Hyunjin turned Felix over and curled his body around his boyfriend, making sure he felt warm and safe.
"Night Lix." He whispered, kissing his love's cheek. Felix giggled and snuggled closer.
"Night Hyunnie."