Chapter 17- Insatiable

Hyunjin's dance practice went just as he intended - he knew Felix loved to see him dance, and he felt he could show some of the sexuality he was repressing when he moved with the rhythm, so he used it to his advantage to torture his boyfriend. He flashed his sultry eyes and bit his lip and rolled his body until Felix was pink in the ears and sitting uncomfortably to hide his boner. The others seemed mostly unaware of it, although Minho did cast Felix a long suffering glance when he realised what was going on. It seemed now that he and Han were together, he was even more grumpy when his boyfriend wasn't there - Han was busy but that didn't stop them from texting, and Minho had been on his phone for the past hour now.
What Hyunjin hadn't been expecting however, was the revenge. They were in the conference room filming when Felix's hand landed on his knee and his voice dropped low enough so that the others - laughing and fucking around - couldn't hear.
"Hey Baby, I know what you were doing, and it's a shame you won't get to feel how hot you got me. I'd just love to bend you over the desk and fuck you right here..." His hand slid across Hyunjin's lap and cupped his bulge, laughing innocently at a joke Chan had just made. He leant back over and whispered, "Rip you open till you screamed and you were red for a week. You'd like that huh? Like to feel my hand on your throat and my dick buried in you?"
Hyunjin was at a complete loss for words, he glanced over with wide eyes, his boner growing at the words rumbling from that voice of Felix's, the one that seemed impossibly low. He could feel the heat pooling in his gut and rising in his cheeks. He licked his lips and Felix retracted his hand with a wry smile, turning his attention back to the others. 
Hyunjin tried to forget the words and the gleam in Felix's eyes that said it wasn't an empty threat. He tried his best. But his best wasn't good enough.
"I don't feel well... I need a minute." He stuttered, getting up and leaving without another word of excuse. He could almost feel Felix grinning behind him as he shut the door and took a deep breath. There was one room that was always free, and had a lock; the changing room. The irony didn't escape him that this was where he had chased Felix when he had been in a similar position.
"Fuck." Hyunjin mumbled as he struggled with his buttons, trying desperately to free his boner. Felix new exactly what he was doing, taunting his boyfriend, and Hyunjin had no control of himself. He might had forgotten in his haste, to lock the door, because no sooner than he'd taken his erection in hand, Felix appeared. First he was proud of his work, then he was shocked, and then there was a flash of anger across his beautiful face. He slammed the door behind him and locked it, turning back to Hyunjin with a vicious glare.
"What did I tell you about touching yourself!" He snapped, his boots thudding on the floor as he came closer, and despite Hyunjin being taller, he felt oddly terrified and small. "Only I can touch you like this. I own you." Felix smacked Hyunjin's hand away and wrapped his own fist around his boner, making Hyunjin whimper and nod feebly.
"Don't forget it." Felix growled, pumping his hand firmly and driving Hyunjin back against the wall with his other hand on his chest. Hyunjin new in a moment that he was under Felix's complete control, there was no question.
"I won't Felix." Hyunjin panted, his hands itching to touch Felix but also afraid to. It was the sort of fear that turned him on. "I'm yours, do what you want to me."
"I'm going to." Felix said, unbuckling his belt and zipper. He turned Hyunjin around and pinned him to the wall hard, tying his hands with his belt. He kept it loose enough to not mark him like last time. "And you're going to beg." He whispered, and Hyunjin's body lit up. Fire spread through his veins, he was at Felix's mercy.
"Fuck me. Please, Felix, do it. I need you, I need the pain, I need the pleasure. Please." That must have sufficed, because the next thing Hyunjin felt was Felix's dick teasing the rim of his ass. He moaned out before he was even inside, just from the anticipation, the feeling of being compromised and so utterly controlled.
"That's it baby, moan for me. You feel so good." Felix's hips met Hyunjin's ass, he was tucked all the way inside him and he'd barely felt the pain through the pleasure. Hyunjin thought maybe he should feel shame, embarrassment at the least, to be treated as a toy for Felix's enjoyment, but he loved it. He loved Felix's hot breath on his neck as he murmured words of ownership, he loved the raw and beautiful way the pain and pleasure mixed as Felix's hips snapped forward, he loved the hand pinning him to the wall as he arched to give his boyfriend a better angle at which to fuck him open. He groaned as Felix hit just the right place in him to have his vision blurring and his legs shaking, but he knew Felix was stronger than he looked - he could hold Hyunjin up, he could pin him down too.
"Harder, please." Hyunjin begged, his face pressed to the cold plaster wall, arms pinned back, body being wracked with pleasure as it was rocketed forward with each thrust. He could feel Felix's hesitation - he had a dark side but he was, at heart, too kind and Hyunjin wanted brutality. "Please Felix. You won't hurt me." 
Felix's grip on his hips tightened excruciatingly and he froze to lean into Hyunjin's ear and whisper; "You asked for it." 
Hyunjin had been sure Felix was giving his all before, but it was nothing compared to the force he now put behind each thrust, each agonising, perfect movement. "Oh god! Mhhh" Hyunjin panted, scrunching his eyes shut, sure he would come any moment, sure the pain would push him over the edge. Felix's breath was coming up short, his grunts turning to low growling moans, and Hyunjin knew his boyfriend well enough to understand he couldn't go on much longer either. 
"Cum, Hyunjin." Felix commanded, dropping his voice as low as he could; Hyunjin had no choice but to obey when Felix sounded like that. His body trembled as he came in hot white spurts, sure his legs would simply give way, but Felix's grip was tight and strong and he held him up as he slammed hard one last time and joined Hyunjin in the throes of ecstasy. He released the belt around Hyunjin's wrists, turned him around and kissed him hard and fierce. 
"fUCk." Hyunjin sighed, at a loss for words for the second time today. "You really lived up to your promise." Felix cocked a brow and smiled smugly until Hyunjin's hands landed on his chest and his face turned sombre. "I love how you make me feel Lix; I don't just mean the sex - but god is it amazing! - I mean everything else. I love you. I don't  tell you enough."
"Hwang Hyunjin, you are the best thing in my life, don't forget that. You don't need to remind me, I'm as sure of your love as I am of my own. And I've never loved anyone more than I do you." Felix kissed him slowly now, his tongue licking along the seam of Hyunjin's lips, his head tilting up to catch him properly, arms looping around his neck. There would never be someone so perfect for Hyunjin, he was sure: no-one who could fuck him so roughly and then love him so sweetly, no-one who could make him heart race so fast and then beat so steadily and surely as it did now. He was the one.

Be Careful What You Wish For- Hyunlix Story (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें