Chapter 24- Domination

Hyunjin bit back his moan as Felix twisted the plug, his thumb still rubbing over his member teasingly. He spread his legs further, welcoming Felix's touch along his thighs that soon turned into kisses, sucking gently at the the skin, his breath hot. Without warning - or maybe he'd warned and Hyunjin was just so lost in his pleasure that he didn't hear - Felix expertly slid the plug from Hyunjin's ass and replaced it with his tongue. 
"Fuck!" Hyunjin arched off the bed, his breath uneven and a moan on the tip of his tongue. He could almost feel Felix smile against his skin at the reaction and he thrust his tongue into the pink hole a few experimental times. "Please Felix, I can't take it much longer." Hyunjin begged, tugging wildly at his restraints, wanting to touch his boyfriend, touch himself, anything.
"You have a safe word." Felix reminded him. Hyunjin remained silent: it was torture, but he didn't want it to end. "Didn't think so."
Felix lubed up his fingers and slid three in easily, running them along Hyunjin's walls until he was bucking into the feeling, scissoring him open a little more so that he wouldn't be hurt when Felix finally made up his mind to stop torturing him and fucked him raw. He licked a stripe up the underside of Hyunjin's shaft and kitten licked the tip, listening to the tortured whimpers escaping his boyfriend. 
With his free hand, he traced his fingertips over Hyunjin's abbs, trailing up until they were tickling along his collarbone. He tenderly wrapped his hand around Hyunjin's neck, watching his eyes flutter shut; his neck fit so neatly in Felix's hand (no matter how much he'd been mocked for having small hands).
"I think you've endured enough." He smirked, fingers tightening a little and listening for that trademark gasp of pleasure that he loved. He lubed his own cock up and threw Hyunjin's leg over his shoulder, kissing the inside of the skin available on his thigh. Hyunjin's eyes went wide when Felix's cock pressed against his entrance, the kiss of pain snapping him out of his blissed out whining. He could have told his boyfriend to stop, to take it slow, but he couldn't deny how much he liked that kiss of pain, so he just bit his lip and nodded.
Felix thrust in slow to begin with, loving how tight and hot Hyunjin felt around his cock. Loving the sight of him spread out, begging and whining for him. "Don't cum. Not yet, I want to fuck you open first."
Hyunjin's eyes practically rolled back into his head at the words and Felix marvelled at how just his voice could drive his boyfriend crazy. "Please Lix, fuck me hard. I really want to feel it."
Felix couldn't deny Hyunjin when he begged like this, his body perfectly spread out for just him, lips parted as his breath came out ragged and almost a whimper. He snapped his hips forward into Hyunjin's heat and groaned at the feeling and the sight of his boyfriend arching off the bed with a cry. He wasn't gentle, he knew Hyunjin could take it, and though he wouldn't want to be treated this roughly himself, he enjoyed not having to hold back, especially when he could see the obvious effect it had on Hyunjin who was writhing with every move, sweat sheening on his skin and a permanent moan on his lips. 
A litany of curses escaped through the moans as Felix tightened his grip on Hyunjin's throat and adjusted his kneeling position a little so that he could slam even harder into his boyfriends ass. He was on the edge of his own climax, he could feel it creeping up, and to make sure Hyunjin was taken care of, he let the hand not on his throat rake down his chest, nails leaving red trails on his perfect skin. 
"Cum baby." He said, dropping his voice as octave and tweaking one of Hyunjin's nipples none-too-gently, watching him squirm and screw his eyes shut in pleasure. "Now." He commanded, and was not too surprised to find Hyunjin arching off the bed and crying out as his orgasm rushed up on him and he came fast and hard. Felix watched his thighs tremble with pleasure, his face contorting as he moaned out Felix's name: that was the last straw for him too, and he groaned as he spilled into Hyunjin, barely holding himself up as the pleasure wracked through him. Remaining strong, he hovered above Hyunjin and kissed his swollen and bitten lips, dipping into his neck to lazily suck and nip at the skin there. 
Hyunjin hummed contentedly, too out of breath to get a word out, but his smile said everything Felix needed to know. Felix unlatched the chain and Hyunjin's arms came around his boyfriend immediately, pulling him close. Felix realised he was still nestled inside Hyunjin, long legs wrapped around his waist, but for the moment let it remain that way, laying down carefully on Hyunjin's chest and breathing steadily, listening to the taller boy's heart race.
"Oh, let me help with them." He said, realising the leather cuffs were still on Hyunjin's wrists. When he reached for his boyfriend's hand, it was yanked out of his reach and he wondered what was wrong. He turned his head to look Hyunjin in the eyes, but he was smiling.
"Can I... keep them on?" He asked, cheeks turning pink.
"Sure baby." Felix rested his chin on Hyunjin's chest and stared up at him. "How about this, when you want to bottom, or be dominated, you wear them. Then I'll know." Hyunjin nodded and finally let his shaking legs fall to the bed. Felix slid out of him and rolled off him to make his way to the bathroom on wobbly legs and come back with a towel. He wiped them both down and tossed it away so that he could climb into bed beside Hyunjin, tucking an arm under his head like a pillow. Hyunjin nuzzled closer with a sigh and kissed the bare skin of Felix's shoulder.
"I love you Felix. I still can't believe you can be my sweet baby one minute, and be a sexy dominatrix the next. You're a wonderful enigma." Felix chuckled and Hyunjin shuffled closer, wrapping an arm and leg around Felix so that there wasn't a single line of their body not touching. He was sure he'd be too hot in the morning, but for now it was perfect.
"Says you." Felix laughed. "One minute you want to snuggle, the next you want to fuck me and treat me like delicate china, the next you want to be chained and choked. If i'm an enigma, so are you, my love."
Hyunjin's smile drooped a little and he craned his neck to look up at Felix, a frown on his face. "Do you... not like it when I top?"
"God no, I didn't mean it like that sweetie." Felix cooed, running a hand through Hyunjin's hair and kissing his sweat dampened forehead. "I meant that you are so gentle and tender with me, which is just very different from how you like to be treated. I didn't say I didn't like it: you make me feel special, and loved."
Hyunjin hummed and laid his head back down. "That's because you are loved. And you are special. You're my Haengbok." He was beginning to sound sleepy now, so Felix pulled the sheet over them both and twisted a little into Hyunjin's body to be more comfortable. "So perfect." He mumbled drowsily.
"As are you Hyunnie. I couldn't ask for anyone to love me as much as you do. And I'll never leave you: as long as you'll have me, I'll be your Haengbok." Felix sighed, feeling the sleepiness creep up on him too. He felt Hyunjin's arm tighten protectively around him, felt the breath fan across his chest and the rise and fall of his boyfriends chest against his side, but his mind was slowly slipping away, body blissfully aching and heavy.