Chapter 27- Photoshoot

"They're here, finally!" Came the excited, if a little annoyed, voice of the photographer. Felix glanced at his phone and grumbled when he saw the time: 3:31, they were only 1 minute late. Hyunjin's steady grip around his waist kept him calm as they were approached by a dozen staff at once, all trying to drag them away for make-up, hair and wardrobe. He felt the grip yanked away from him as Hyunjin was ushered away and he was pounced on by the wardrobe department. He lost sight of Hyunjin while he was getting ready, but when he came out, dressed in a particularly revealing crop-top and tight black pants, all his accessories weighing him down, Hyunjin was there waiting. Felix felt his cheeks redden and tried his best not to stare: Hyunjin was hot as hell. They'd put him in a sheer black, sleeveless top that hugged him nicely, accentuating the secret muscles Felix knew he had - muscles he had licked - and the same tight black, faux leather trousers, that Felix wore, that cupped his perfect ass. His hair was braided along one side of his head, laced with red threat, he wore silver chains at his wrists - that reminded Felix all too much of their night together - and around his neck was a red, studded choker. God, what I could do with that choker. 

Felxi was gathering there was a red and black theme, from the belt and boots that were also burgundy, along with his own top which was black and scarlet. When Hyunjin came closer, Felix bit his lip at all the thoughts swimming through his head, all the things he wanted to do to Hyunjin when he looked this damn irresistible. It was only made worse by the smoky red eye-makeup and lips just a little redder than usual, just begging to be kissed.
Hyunjin's tongue darted out and licked his lips subconsciously, sizing Felix up with a grin. Felix supposed he shouldn't feel shy, after all they'd seen a lot more of each other than this, but there was something strange about his boyfriend looking at him like this surrounded by other people: it was meant to be a look just between the two of them.
"You look..." Hyunjin stepped close enough for their chests to touch and dipped his head down to whisper. "I might have to kiss you... all over."
Felix was nothing if not competitive. He hooked his finger under Hyunjin's choker with a sly smile. "And I might have to get you a collar." A shudder went through his boyfriend and he smiled, knowing he'd won.
"THAT'S PERFECT, DON'T MOVE!" Shouted the photographer so abruptly that Hyunjin and Felix immediately drew apart, faces turning red as though they'd been caught. "So much for don't move."
"Sorry, you scared us. Uh... why are we doing a shoot together?" Hyunjin asked, hands fluttering uncertainly around his stomach as though he were now self-conscious.
"Mr Park wants to release new merch for you two, and maybe get you some special edition photocards, as a - you know, as a couple." The photographer scratched nervously at the back of his neck and smiled sympathetically. He knew it was going to be awkward for everyone. 
"Oh... " Felix looked to Hyunjin, trying to get on the same wavelength; but his boyfriend was studiously avoiding meeting his eyes. "Well I guess that's fine?"
"Can you do that pose again? Just, a little back into the light." Staff began to clear the way and Hyunjin shuffled over to the plain set, eyes on the ground. Felix asked for a moment and while the camera's were set up, he took his boyfriends hands in his, standing close enough for it to feel private but not close enough for it to feel heated.
"Hyunnie, look at me." He whispered, and Hyunjin finally met his gaze. "I know this is going to be a strange, but I think we should try and ignore them and just be in the moment together. We can do that right Baby? Just me and you." He kissed Hyunjin's cheek softly and chased, watching the smile flit across his face.
"Yeah. Me and you." 
And yes it was strange, but they managed. Felix crawled onto Hyunjin's lap and hooked his finger through the collar, their faces inches apart and hands on his waist. They heard the click of the camera shutters, but as long as they looked into each others eyes and focused on their touches, they could pretend they were alone and safe. 
They made sure to switch their positions for at least 30 different poses, not wanting to suggest one was the top and one was the bottom: they didn't want anyone thinking it over that much, so they had a mix of Hyunjin under Felix's control and Felix under Hyunjin's. Felix's favourite was the one where he was he was on Hyunjin's back, legs hooked around his front and arms around his shoudlers, forming a heart with his hands over his boyfriend's chest: it was light, cute even, and felt almost normal.
Once they were changed again, they thanked the staff and headed out. Hyunjin barely waited for the hotel room door to shut before his hands were under Felix's shirt and rubbing circles into the skin at his waist. Felix keened into the touch.
"What's this about?" He asked a little breathlessly as Hyunjin's lips landed hotly on his neck, trailing kisses and gentle nibbles down to the neck of his shirt. 
"I just spent an hour and a half with you all over me, crop top riding up and showing off all this perfect skin, and I wasn't allowed to touch you." He lifted Felix's shirt a little higher to feel his abbs with careful fingers. 
"You spent the whole time touching me." Felix chuckled, humming when Hyunjin pinned him lightly to the door and kissing his jaw and that sensitive place under his ear that made his breath hitch. 
"But not like I wanted to. Not like this..." Hyunjin's hand skidded south, dipping below Felix's waistband and teasing along his length with touches so light they were barely there. 
"True." Felix breathed, trying not to buck into Hyunjin's touch. "But you seem to be making up for that." 
"Oh, I'm barely started."
Hyunjin grinned, tugging Felix's shirt off in one swift motion and lifting him off the floor, hands kneading his ass as Felix's legs wrapped around him. He carried them over to the bed, his tongue skirting along his boyfriends neck until he whined.