Chapter 16- Minsung

"Jisung. Can we talk?" Felix asked when he caught up to his friend in the hallway. When Han gave him a suspicious look, he took hold of his arm and forcefully dragged him into his and Hyunjin's bedroom where his boyfriend was sitting on the bed smiling innocently.
"Is this an intervention? I feel like there needs to be more of you for an intervention." Felix laughed softly and threw Han into the chair beside the window. 
"No. To be frank Jisung, we're sick of the pining." Han looked hopelessly over to Hyunjin but he merely shrugged as if to say 'i'm not helping you out of this one'. "Look, I know what it's like to be in you're position so i'm not saying i don't get it - but seriously? Get over it and ask him out. Please." Felix was aware he sounded a little harsher than intended so he laid a gentle hand on Han's shoulder to balance it out. Han looked lost for a moment, and then his face turned sombre.
"This again?" He sighed, shaking Felix's hand off; he tried not to be hurt by it. "Look, we're just friends, that's all we want to be. I wish you'd leave this alone, honestly I get enough shit from Changbin." He tried to stand up, by Hyunjin came to stand by Felix, making it clear they would block his way if he tried to leave.
"Complete bullshit." Hyunjin chuckled.
"What's worse is that you can't see how obvious Minho is. He's been flirting with you for years." Felix sighed, knowing he had to get through. Even if it meant being harsh. It was for his own good.
"That's just the way he is." Han said, looking flabbergasted. God he was stupid.
"Only with you, you idiot. He's practically said how he feels and you've turned him down by being so stupid you don't see it."
"What?"
He turned to Hyunjin again, who nodded and smiled softly.
"Let me guess, you've been thinking all this time that Minho couldn't possibly love you, it's just the way he is, the touches and the smiles don't mean anything, you were overthinking it because of how you felt?" Han's silence indicated that this was in fact the truth, and Hyunjin crouched in front of him. "That's exactly what Minho has been thinking. I think somewhere deep down you know, you've always known: but you're afraid and I get that."
Han brushed at his eyes and Felix realised there were tears there. He had no idea Hyunjin was so good with words, there was something under them, a truth that made them all the more sincere. But then he supposed Hyunjin had felt all of this before they had gotten together: he knew he had felt it all.
"But get over that fear, because than man loves you more than any one person deserves, and he's been waiting so long for you to realise." Hyunjin dragged Han to his feet and directed him to the door. Once they were there, Felix called for Minho and he came shuffling out of his room sleepily. 
"The fuck you want? Tryin to sleep." He groaned, running a hand through his purple hair. Whatever hesitation Han might have had seemed to melt away and he shucked off Hyunjin's grip, stepping closer to Minho. Felix knew he should leave them, this should be their moment and he and Hyunjin didn't need to be there. But he couldn't move, he'd been waiting for this, for them. And it was happening. 
Minho's eyes went wide as Han stood before him, and he seemed to wake up immediately when Han's hand came up to cup his cheek. He looked as lost as Felix had felt the first time he's kissed Hyunjin: like it was what he wanted but he had no idea how it was happening, if it was a dream.
"I'm sorry It took me so long." He whispered, and Minho belatedly seemed to realise what was going on, and set his hands gently on Han's hips, pulling him closer. "I didn't realise..."
"You've always been a little slow." Minho smiled, that cheeky grin of his, and Han's willpower must have shattered because without a moment's hesitation he kissed Minho, tenderly and fiercely all at once. Felix understood that this was his and Hyunjin's cue to leave, but not before he glimpsed Minho's eyes fluttering shut, his smile growing as Han kissed him again and again. 
Felix took Hyunjin's hand and pulled him away gently, whispering as they went; "Let them have a few minutes, then we tell everyone. Chan will throw a motherfucking party."