Chapter 3- A Mistake, pt2

Felix was sure he could come any minute. It's not that he had no stamina, it just that for the past 4 years he'd been praying for this moment, and now it was here, Hyunjin was his. Hyunjin was kissing him, touching him like never before, touching him like he was a god. It was all very overwhelming for him you see, and he knew he was going to come if it continued. And he hadn't had the chance to please Hyunjin, really know his body, feel every inch of him. He would not let this be over without Hyunjin feeling the pleasure he was right now. 
"Hyunjin, stop." He managed to force out, between the gasps and repressed moans. Hyunjin did as he was told, he retracted his hand and laid it on Felix's stomach, searching his eyes for an answer to his unasked question: why. Felix was sure he would get over it soon. He leant up to catch Hyunjin's lips and sat up slowly, his heart still racing. Hyunjin sat back and furrowed his brows in confusion and worry. 
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, his hands gently caressing Felix's sides, making him warm all over. He shook his head fervently.
"God no." He kissed the frown off Hyunjin's face. "Stand up." With yet another confused look, Hyunjin did what he was told, and Felix followed suit. Once they stood facing each other, Felix looked up into Hyunjin's eyes and kissed him fiercely, wrapping the other boy's arms around his shoulders and leaning into his body, skin against skin. 
"I want you to feel it too." He whispered into the kiss and suddenly - and unexpectedly even to him - he was throwing Hyunjin onto the bed with surprising strength. He was even more surprised at the little sound that escaped Hyunjin, somewhere between shock and arousal. He dragged his own trousers off and kicked them aside, then gripped onto Hyunjin's jeans, sliding them down his legs, and tossing them to the pile of clothes. When his fingers hooked onto Hyunjin's boxer waistband, the boy hissed out a breath and bit his lip: Felix was sure he'd never seen anything sexier. He made sure to watch Hyunjin's face carefully, locking their gazes as he licked a stripe up his lover's erection. He was hugely pleased to see the shock and pleasure on Hyunjin's face, and hear the moan that escaped him. He was quick to rid himself and Hyunjin of their boxers and even quicker to dive into the taste of Hyunjin, swirling his tongue tantalisingly around the boy's shaft. 
"Fuck, Felix." Hyunjin gasped, hands fisting in the sheets. Felix repressed the urge to grin smugly and instead focused on his task; of which he now had two, because while he teased and tortured Hyunjin, revelling in the quiet moans that came from his full lips, he was also opening himself with two eager fingers, anticipating the feel of Hyunjin inside him. By the time the sheen of sweat had appeared on Hyunjin's skin and his breath had grown more ragged, Felix had gotten up to three fingers with room to spare. He licked a hot line up Hyunjin's chest slowly, and sat up, bringing Hyunjin with him, until they were chest to chest. 
"You're so beautiful." He sighed, kissing Hyunjin's cheeks, his jaw, his neck. He especially loved the nook of his neck, where he left a dozen hot kisses and nibbles. Hyunjin's arms came about his waist and kneaded his ass cheeks, tilting his head so that Felix could have better access to his neck. 
"I was going to say the same about you." He replied, breathless. "My beautiful Haengbok." *By the way, this means 'Happiness' and is where Yongbok comes from* Felix blushed bright red and nuzzled into Hyunjin's neck. He set his knees down and lifted his behind up enough to position Hyunjin's erection underneath him. Hyunjin raised his eyebrow and Felix watched the pulse jump in his throat; he was as turned on as Felix it seemed. 
"Say it again, tell me you love me." Felix groaned, lowering himself slowly onto Hyunjin, oddly enjoying the sting as he was opened wider. 
"I love you Lee Yongbok. I love you Felix. I love every part of you." Somehow Felix knew that he meant it, he truly meant it and in a way that was scarier than the rest of this, it was scarier that a fling, a drunken affair. It was scary because he felt it too, and he wasn't sure he could hide it anymore. He captured Hyunjin's lips in a fierce but tender kiss, hoping to convey everything he felt, hoping it would be better than words. He ground his hips down and Hyunjin moaned into their kiss, biting down on Felix's bottom lip. 
Felix loved Hyunjin, and not just for his body but for his soul, for the way he protected and laughed and loved, but right now he wanted the body. He wanted released, wanted pleasure. He craved it. Needed it more than oxygen. And that's what drove him to once again push Hyunjin back onto the bed, hands on his chest. It seemed he had no problem with this, as he moaned and gripped Felix's thighs, urging him to move. So that's what he did. He lifted his hips and slammed back down again, moaning out as his prostate received a brutal hit, he did it again and again, his head thrown back in bliss and Hyunjin's fingers gripping into his waist and thighs, both of them breathing raggedly. 
Usually Felix might not have been this bold, but he was high on the feeling of Hyunjin and the pleasure, and maybe still a little drunk, and he knew it was somthing Hyunjin liked... He moved a hand from his love's chest to his throat and squeezed just enough for him to feel it. Hyunjin's eyes flew open, he let out a low growl and bucked up to meet Felix half way in a particularly hard slam. The both of them moaned and Felix had the nerve to squeeze just that little bit harder, still bouncing on Hyunjin's cock with all the strength he had left. Hyunjin's eyes fluttered and he moaned again, fingers dragging red lines on Felix's thighs. 
He was the first to come. It seemed the chokehold had pushed him over the edge, and Felix grinned to himself. He had done that. He had made Hwang Hyunjin come. He looked spaced out with pleasure and breathing heavy and hard. Felix had little time to celebrate however, because only a moment later he too was coming. He was sure his heart would literally pop from the rate it was pounding. 
Neither of them said anything. They lay side by side, hand in hand, coming down from their high and wishing the moment would never end. It seemed everything that needed to be said, had already been said.