Chapter 5- Just A Spat

"So you made up then?" Changbin asked, raising an eyebrow and Felix and Hyunjin tumbled through the door giggling to one another; it seemed now that a weight had been lifted and they were allowing themselves to be happy. Felix blushed at the memory of Hyunjin's arms around him, their kiss soft and loving rather than desperate and drunk. It had been a kiss that didn't need to go anywhere, it was there only as proof of their feelings and because when they were that close it was hard to resist. 
Felix tried not to think about how Hyunjin's body had felt lined up with his, his hair slipping through his fingers, lips moving in rhythm. Just the memory of it was enough to heat up Felix's cheeks and send blood to his cock.
"Uh, yeah. Sorry about earlier." Hyunjin tossed his shoes in the cubby and Felix tried his best not to stare at his ass when he bent over. Felix shook his head free of such thoughts and remembered instead the tenderness with Hyunjin had touched him; it made him smile so widely his cheeks hurt. "Just a spat. Minho, can we talk?"
Felix hadn't been expecting this, and he hadn't been expecting Minho to roll his eyes and stand from the table with a groan. He was used to Minho being sassy and occasionally grumpy, but there seemed something genuinely was going on this time.
The two started down the corridor and Chan gestured Felix over. "Hyunjin was really upset this morning, what did you two argue about? It's not like you."
"It's sorted now Channie, don't worry." Felix smiled, and he hoped Chan could see how real it was, how truly happy he was. "I'm gonna see what this is about now, I'll be back." He didn't give Chan time to argue, just skipped down the hall after Hyunjin and Minho. He stopped up short however, when he heard raised voices. 
"Just tell me what I did wrong Minho. I don't want us to fight." Hyunin said, desperation plain in his voice. Felix suspected Minho might have said or done something this morning to raise Hyunjin's suspicion, though he couldn't say what might have upset him.
"I heard you two last night!" Minho screamed, emotion raw in his voice. Felix put his ear to the door and listened closer, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.
"Well I'm sorry about that, but is really worth this strop?! What is it, you don't want us to be together? I expected better from you!" Hyunjin might have been putting on a brave face, but Felix knew it would break him to know that their friends didn't approve of their relationship, if they could even call it that. Felix couldn't say it didn't hurt him too.
"It's not fair!"
"What?" Hyunjin seemed genuinely confused.
"It's not fair that you get your love, and I don't get mine!" Felix could hear the sniffle in his voice, he knew that despite the anger, Minho was just in pain and needed someone to take it out on. And now it all made sense. 
"Jisung..." Hyunjin realised, and a long silence followed. Felix imagined they might be hugging, otherwise the silence would be very awkward. But either way it gave Minho time to cool off. 
"I'm sorry for being a dick. I'm happy for you guys, I just wish it were that easy for all of us." He sniffed, fumbling for the door. When he stepped into the corridor and saw Felix, he wiped at his eyes and smiled weakly. Felix wrapped him in a warm embrace.
"I'm sorry Minho." He whispered, knowing better than anyone the pain of having someone you love right beside you, and being unable to say what you felt. Minho pushed him gently away and patted his shoulder.
"It's not your fault, you guys were meant for each other. Go, be with him." Minho turned and went to his room rather than the living room where the others would inevitably ask questions. Felix couldn't help but feel guilty; he had been lucky that Hyunjin had felt the same way, he was lucky he'd finally made a move, he was lucky that they had each other now. He wished the same for Minho. 
As if summoned, Hyunjin appeared in the doorway, his gaze following Felix's to Minho, and he looked as if he were thinking the same thing. Felix laid his head on Hyunjin's chest and sighed. At least he had his man. 
Hyunjin's arms came about his waist lightly and they stood like this for some time, just being with eachother, finally being able to touch like this. They only broke away finally when Jeongin's voice floated down the hall: "Dinner's laid. Binnie will eat it all if you don't get here quick!"