Chapter 20- I'm not sorry

**Underlined means its the song lyrics, the rest is narration.**

"We're so happy to be here!" Chan yelled, the crowd cheered and screamed and Felix felt that flutter he always did when he was on stage. It was part fear, that feeling that he wasn't good enough, that anxiety of getting it wrong or letting them down. But it was part rush, a feeling that these people were all here for him and his friends, because they loved their music and they loved them. The show was about to commence, the blood was rushing in Felix ears, his hands were sweaty, but when he saw Hyunjin everything slowed, he calmed, and the smile was on his lips before he had time to think about it.
Throughout the entire performance, every second he was up on that stage, Felix thought of Hyunjin: he cast him glances when he thought no one could see, he listened for every word he sang and felt him every time they were close. It was not until the end, however, that Felix realised something was going on.
Their final song finished, but the others didn't look ready to leave the stage. Felix glanced around in confusion as Chan silenced the crowd with a gesture, and the entire stadium fell quiet. "Seoul, we have a surprise for you." There were murmurs, but the stadium was quiet enough for Chan to continue. "It's not just a surprise for you, but one for Felix too. Look at him, he's so confused." He chuckled a little and the camera's fell on Felix, making his redden as he was blasted up onto the backwall in high resolution. 
"Sorry Felix Hyung." I.N smiled, patting Felix's shoulder. "We made a song without you."
"These lyrics were written by Hyunjin, and they are from the heart." Seungmin said, grinning like he knew something Felix didn't, and Felix was slowly getting an idea of what was happening. It only made his face redder.
"We helped a little with the production." Changbin laughed.
"And even JYP doesn't know. So, Seoul, you're the first ones to ever hear it." Chan said, and the stadium burst into ruckus cheers and whoops. Felix's eyes landed on Hyunjin, who was fiddling with his mic, looking more nervous than he ever had before.
Minho gestured to a seat that the crew had brought up onto stage - to the side and out of the way - and smiled. "Sit down and enjoy."
Felix did as he was told and the lights dimmed. The stage was lit by a soft amber light glowing up from the floor and revealing Hyunjin in centre stage, body toward the audience, but eyes on Felix.

Hey, have i got your attention?
There's something on my mind
So sit down, buckle up and listen
It's been a long time coming and I've got a lot to say

The song started slow but there was real feeling to it, and the promise of a powerful chorus. Hyunjin sang like Felix had never heard before: it was beautiful and he could feel the tears already coming to his eyes.

I've seen you at your best
I've seen you at your worst
Nothing has scared me away yet and
nothing ever will

The beat picked up and Felix felt his foot tapping. The audience, who had been swaying their light sticks began now to thump to the beat. Han and Minho stepped up for their choreography and Felix was astounded by romantic it was: they were obviously making no effort to hide their love anymore. Chan's vocal's joined Hyunjin's and the beat dropped loud and powerfully for the chorus.

They say I shouldn't love you, but what do they know?
They can tell me time and time again, but I'll keep coming back to you
Cause your the one
I love you
And i'm not sorry!

Felix had no words. The music was surrounding him, 7 voices all for him, lyrics written for him, the love of his life dancing just the way he loved. And it was a damn good song too. The stadium was jumping.

Hey, now I've got your attention
I'll tell you that you're mine
Your lovin sets my heart on fire
You light me up and set me free, there's nothing that compares

We're passion in the night
And gentle in the day
You're perfection, you're the right one, I'm addicted

They say I shouldn't love you, but what do they know?
They can tell me time and time again, but I'll keep coming back to you
Cause your the one
I love you
And i'm not sorry!

No, I'm not sorry! No, no, I can't be sorry
Cause I love you
Ooh ooh, I love you

Felix was sure this would be the moment he would remember for the rest of his life. The crowd, the song, Hyunjin's body as it moved, Hyunjin's voice as he sang the words he'd written just for him. But Felix was wrong: the moment that came after was the one that he would cherish forever. Hyunjin stalked across the stage, no hesitation in his stride, and came to stand before Felix, hoisting him to his feet. The crowd fell silent on their own this time.
Hyunjin's hands tightened around the lapels of Felix's cropped blazer, his breathing ragged and harsh, his face red and dripping with sweat that gleamed at his temples. And he kissed Felix. Right there, right then, hard and sweet and passionate. Felix melted into him, forgetting the crowd, just swept up in the instant. 
All his senses dulled and he was aware only of Hyunjin's lips on his. Then the crowd exploded. It was incoherent screams at first, but they slowly formulated into one chant that ran around the arena: HYUNLIX.
Again and again; Hyunlix.