Chapter 28- Lap dance

"What do you want baby? My treat, ask for anything." Hyunjin murmured against Felix's fever hot skin, dropping his kisses to the exposed hip bones and abdomen.
"Anything?" Felix said shakily, his hand carding through Hyunjin's hair as body trembled a little in anticipation. He knew exactly what he wanted.
"I want to make you feel good, whatever you want." Hyunjin said, catching their lips and leaning further onto the bed, hovering over Felix so that he was at a better angle to run his tongue over the seam of Felix's lips, asking for entrance. Felix granted it and for a moment, he and Hyunjin allowed a lazy make-out, neither of them rushing to move on to something more exciting, happy with just tasting each other and letting their hands roam over each other's bodies.
When Hyunjin finally broke away, Felix's words came out on a sigh: "Dance for me." 

Hyunjin looked a little taken a back but when he smiled, it was real. He kissed his boyfriend one more time and slid off the bed, tossing his shoes in the corner of the room and setting up a song. Felix eagerly sat himself on the bed, legs crossed, eyes wide.
Hyunjin started off strong, a tasteful slut drop to the beat and as he rose, his body moving fluidly and passionately to the tune, Felix realised he was entranced. He'd seen Hyunjin dance a million times, but there was something so intimate about the way he moved now, just for Felix. His eyes weren't sure where to go, everything from the snap of a hip, the grace of an arm gesture, to the sultry look in Hyunjin's eyes, was perfect. 
Just when Felix was sure he was hooked, the stripping started. Felix wouldn't have been surprised if he was drooling at the point, he was so utterly aroused by the sight of Hyunjin's body moving to the beat as his buttons were worked open one at a time, and the shirt slid off his shoulders. Next were the trousers, luckily not skin-tight, so he was able to drop them fast and kick them away, seemingly still lost in the music, his body curling and stretching, matching the song as though the music were controlling him. Felix's hands clenched in the sheets at his sides when Hyunjin made his approach, hips swaying and eyes hungry. Hyunjin planted a hand on Felix's right and leant in, inches from a kiss, then planted his other hand on Felix's thigh, moving it slowly up until it landed lightly in his lap. 
Still moving to the beat, he palmed Felix, the thrill getting the better of him until he was biting back moans just from the sight of Hyunjin. He could barely control himself as he pulled Hyunjin onto him; his boyfriend gracefully dealt with it, keeping them from falling back on the bed but instead planting his knees either side of Felix, effectively sitting in his lap. Felix closed his eyes for the briefest of moments when his boyfriend rolled his hips, playing with the erection tenting Felix's pants. They snapped back open and his found Hyunjin watching him curiously, hips rolling again to the music, hands fluttering uncertainly around Felix's chest. 
Felix had no words for how fucking sexy Hyunjin was, so instead he let out the moan he had been holding back, and gripped his boyfriends hips so that he could encourage him to continue. Hyunjins skin was hot under his fingers. Hyunjin gained confidence, putting his hands of Felix's shoulder and grinding down harder, biting his lip when it felt good. 
The music still blaring, Hyunjin worked open the buttons on Felix's trousers and slid them down his thighs to lessen the layers between them, circling his hips until Felix sucked in another breath and whimpered. His body wanted his eyes to screw shut with the pleasure, but he never wanted to look away from Hyunjin - he realised now that the makeup from the photoshoot hadn't been wiped off, and his eyes were still smoky red, lips still that little bit redder. 
"Fuck." He mumbled, knowing he was too far gone now. Hyunjin grinned and continued his ministrations until, a moment later, Felix felt those waves pf pleasure crashing down on him and he came with a cry, gripping on tight to Hyunjin's hips. He was sure there would be bruises by tomorrow but right now he was only thinking about his pleasure. 
Hyunjin kissed behind his ear and whispered; "I had no idea you liked my dancing this much." Felix nodded, head feeling a little fuzzy with bliss. Hyunjin laid him back on the bed, took off the remainder of his clothes and cleaned him up. He let Hyunjin care for him, basking in the happy and warm feeling. He even let Hyunjin slide pyjama bottoms on him and tuck him into bed, putting his own on and joining Felix a moment later.
"You're so sexy Hyunjin. I don't know how you do it, but you get me hard just seeing you move." He mumbled, settling against Hyunjin and letting his boyfriend wrap comforting arms around him. Hyunjin didn't respond, he only placed a kiss on Felix's head and picked up the tv remote.
"How about that promised movie?" He said at last, a soft smile on his lips. Felix nodded and moved closer, feeling that he couldn't get close enough to his amazing boyfriend. Just when he thought Hyunjin couldn't get any better, he pulled another surprise out of the bag.