Chapter 26- Exploit

The Choreographer ran them through the first couple of moves and then pulled Hyunjin aside for a moment while the others were practicing.
"I'm going to be teaching you a different set of moves for this section, and I'm going to need to put you behind Felix."
"But I'm in the front left? We've already done the first half of this routine, how am I meant to move now?" Hyunjin scowled, both confused and annoyed at this sudden change of events. 
"We'll figure it out, it's ok." The Choreographer ignored Hyunjin's mumbles, and began to run him through the moves. It was nothing Hyunjin hadn't done before, although it did feel a little more sexual that usual, baring in mind they were dancing to 'Waiting for Us'. He put it to the back of his mind, knowing that despite being a good dancer, he wasn't a choreographer and that it was sure to work out when he was put back into the group. It wasn't until he was lined up behind Felix in the group that he realised what was going on.
He went along with the first rehearsal, trying to put some space between he and Felix as their moves lined up to create the impression of something a little too erotic for his liking. Felix was too focused on getting his footing right to notice, but Chan did.
"Is there any particular reason Felix and Hyunjin look like they're dry humping in the middle of our routine?" He asked, an unusually sharp tone in his voice. The Choreographer was taken aback for a moment, he blinked at Chan a few times before clearing his throat and saying; "I'm under instructions from Mr. Park."
"Which are?"
Hyunjin asked, settling his hand on Felix's hip to stop his fidgeting as he took notice of the situation.
"Just to use this development to our advantage. If the fans like Hyunlix, that's what they'll get."
"So one minute he wants to fire us and the next he wants to exploit our relationship?"
Felix muttered under his breath so that only Hyunjin could hear him. He rubbed soothing circles in the small of Felix's back and kissed just under his ear, whispering; "You might have known he'd do this."
"I'm all up for using our assets and promoting their relationship. But can we do it in a healthy, tasteful way?" Hyunjin noticed how it was phrased as a question, but Chan was making it clear that there was no other option. "It doesn't have to be sexual. The song is about a broken heart, how about we make it a little more romantic."
And that was that in Hyunjin's opinion. You could see the will breaking in the Choreographers eyes, you could see Chan had gotten his way, and it made him smile to himself. He and Felix had their knight in shining armour. 

The rest of the dance session went more successfully. With Chan keeping a close on the Choreographer, he taught Hyunjin and Felix a new set of moves, working it through with them until they were happy with the results. The staff caught up with the two as they were leaving the rehearsal room, sweat plastered to their foreheads and out of breath. Felix sighed, just knowing they weren't going to get the afternoon off. 
"You've got a photoshoot in 10." She said, out of breath like she'd been running to get to them.
"Who?" Hyunjin asked, seeing as neither one of them had been directly adressed.
"Both of you. Mr Park wants you in the studio in 10, sorry the message is delayed, I couldn't find you." Felix gave her a sympathetic smile.
"It's ok, really. We'd better go get showered. Tell Mr Park we'll be there on time." He grabbed Hyunjin's hand tight in his and headed in the direction of their room. He could see Hyunjin's eyes glazing over as they scanned over his sweaty body, and he'd seen that look a million times before. "Don't even think about it." He chastised, unlocking the room and heading straight for the bathroom, Hyunjin followed him in.
"We should shower together." When he received the expected eye roll from Felix he smirked and started throwing off his layers. "It'll make things quicker, after all we only have 10 minutes." 
"Don't try anything." Felix warned. "I mean it."
"Yes Sir. No shananigans. Just showering." Hyunjin kept his promise, because for him even being near Felix was rush enough; he loved the sex, but he didn't need it. He was gentle, rubbing the suds into Felix's skin and smiling softly at his Boyfriend's sighs. It was easy like this, no one telling them how to act, no layers or space between them. He pouted when Felix finally turned off the spray and reached for the door.
"We've got to. You know that Hyunnie." He smiled, a laugh on his lips. "But when we get back, how about we curl up and watch a film? I'm sure the hotel will have something good to watch." He kissed Hyunjin on the nose and his boyfriend smiled contentedly. "Now out. And hurry up." He smacked Hyunjin playfully on the ass, making his jump and skitter out of the shower, dripping all over the bathroom tiles as he grabbed a towel and ran, Felix chasing after him with the threat of another spank.