Chapter 7- Out Of Control

"Morning! Grab breakfast to go, we're already late." Jisung said as Hyunjin and Felix shuffled into the kitchen. He nodded to the tepid pancakes leftover and then looked long and hard at them for a moment. Maybe he was trying to decipher why they'd both slept in and then woken up miraculously at the same time. "The others have already gone in, we're meant to meet them for rehearsal in 20 minutes." 
"Have you spoken to Minho lately?" Hyunjin asked. Felix tried not to stare at him too much as he polished off a pancake and went to fetch his shoes. It wasn't a good idea to be close to Hyunjin for too long; he knew he had very little control of himself around his boyfriend.
"Not really, why?" 
"It just seems like you're trying to avoid him Is all." Hyunjin said, grabbing his back and stuffing a pancake into his face as they all headed for the door.
"I have to." Was all he said, and all he was going to say by the looks of it. But it was enough. Hyunjin exchanged a glance with Felix and they both nodded in agreement of their unspoken truce: bring Jisung and Minho together. 

Felix knew he had to be 'just friends' with Hyunjin at work, and around the others, but it was something he would have to learn over time, because right now he was having a very hard time. There was a concert coming up in a few weeks and apparently Red Lights was to be on the rota which meant right now he was watching Hyunjin practice just about the sexiest dance he'd ever danced, and doing his very best not to leap on the man. Jeongin was engaging him in some sort of conversation about turtles, or it might have been sushi, he wasn't really paying attention. His eyes were dragging over to Hyunjin, out of his control. 
When Hyunjin locked eyes with him, biting his lip with his most sultry eyes, throwing his hips around in the most tantalising fashion, Felix's willpower left him. He stood, hastily enough to draw attention to himself - not his intention, but also the least of his worries - and headed for the door, waving away the questions.
"I need air."
It wasn't long before Hyunjin made his excuses and followed Felix. His head popped around the side of the dressing room door and he frowned. "Is something wrong?"
Felix stood and dragged Hyunjin through the door savagely, pushing him against the closed door, making sure to lock it. Hyunjin rose an eyebrow cheekily. Felix took his hand and guided it to the boner tenting his joggers. 
"Look what you've done. You and your fucking dancing." Felix growled, feeling stuck somewhere between anger and utter arousal. "How do you do this to me? I hate that I can't control it." Felix could feel himself pressing closer to Hyunjin despite his best wishes. The hand at his crotch hadn't moved, he could feel it ghosting over his erection.
"I'm sorry baby. But I know how to fix it..." Hyunjin whispered, licking a line along Felix's neck and biting his ear gently, hand palming gently at Felix's boner. Felix keened into the touches, giving up on restraint. He wanted whatever Hyunjin would give him, he wanted it all. Hyunjin spun them around and pinned Felix's hands above his head, diving in to his neck with hot kisses trailing lower, leaving hickies below the line of his t-shirt. Felix arched into the heat, his breathing erratic as Hyunjin's free hand lifted up the hem of his shirt and slid along the exposed skin along his stomach. In what Felix found to be a huge turn of events, Hyunjin dropped to his knees in front of Felix, his eyes hungry as they scanned the clothes erection before him. Felix barely had time to register the situation before his trousers were around his ankles and Hyunjin's mouth was wrapped around his dick. 
"Oh, God." Felix gasped, his head slamming back against the door as the pleasure shot through him. Hyunjin's hand slid up under his shirt and caressed every inch of his skin, tweaking his nipples as his tongue swirled around the shaft of Felix's boner. Hyunjin looked up through dark eyelashes, a smug smile on his face as he licked along Felix's length, making him emit a low moan. "Fuck!" Felix bit down on his hand to stop himself from being too loud as the pleasure took hold and shook through him. His other hand carded through Hyunjin's long black hair, urging him on with a gentle push. Hyunjin needed no encouragement, he was taking Felix all the way down his throat with an eagerness Felix could never have imagined, his tongue doing unimaginably wonderful things that made Felix weak in the knees. 
"I'm gonna cum. Fuck, Hyunjin I'm going to-" Felix almost forgot every word of Korean he'd ever learned, he only just managed to string it together as a massive wave of pleasure swept over him and he clapped a hand over his mouth to muffle the moan as he came hard. Hyunjin swallowed it down without a hitch and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, catching Felix as he began to slide down the door, his legs unable to hold him up. 
"I've got you, baby." He murmured, pushing Felix's hair back from his sweaty forehead, still holding him up with an arm about his waist. "Can you stand?" Felix nodded weakly and Hyunjin loosened his hold to bend down and pull up Felix's boxers and joggers, letting his fingers linger at his hips. Felix's chest rose and fall heavily and he felt the stupid smile spread across his face, pulling Hyunjin against him carefully and kissing his softly. He didn't have the energy for much more than that.
"You keep surprising me Hwang Hyunjin." 
"Good ways I hope." Felix nodded with a fond smile. "Anything for my Haengbok. Besides, I've been wanting to get a taste of you all morning." Felix felt his face heat up and Hyunjin kissed his cheeks lightly. He wasn't sure if he could return to the rehearsal as if nothing had happened, but he would damn well try. Hyunjin laced their hands together and for a moment they let it just be them, alone, no-one to tell them they couldn't be.