Chapter 10- I Own You

"I'm gonna go shower." Hyunjin said as he and Felix returned home. It had been another day of rehearsals, but it had been less taxing and they'd even found time for a drink after work. Felix had only had one, so he was perfectly sober, and aware that Hyunjin was up to something. He nodded anyway, and cracked open another bottle with the boys. Chan made a moving speech to the 'newest member' being the love that Felix and Hyunjin shared: Felix guessed he might have had more than a few. 
"CHeerSS!" He yelled, clinking glasses with the others. Fleix smiled wryly and joined in, keeping an eye on Minho and Jisung, who apparently got a little looser with a few drinks in them; Jisung was whispering something into Minho's ear conspiratorially, from the fact that Minho laughed, Felix guessed it was a mockery of one of them. He was going to ask when he got the call. He saw the caller I.D and smiled: 'Hyunnie'.
"Come to bed baby." His voice came through lucid; he hadn't drank much, so Felix wondered hat had him tired this early. He was vaguely aware of the light mockery that was being tossed his way for ringing Hyunjin when he was only a few doors down. 
"I'm not tired, Hyunnie." He sighed, turning away from the others with a glare that told them to shut up.
"Neither am I." At this, Felix choked on air, turning red. He could hear it in Hyunjin's voice; the lust. Fuck the mockery, Felix had paces to be. He hung up the phone and stood from the table, discarding the beer bottle. There were at least 3 pairs of eyes rolling, and he flipped them off, racing down the hall followed by whoops and catcalls. 
He tried to act like he hadn't just sprinted over at the sound of Hyunjin's desire: knocking on the door lightly and entering into the dimness. The curtains were drawn but the light from outside still poured through, meaning Felix could see perfectly well the length of Hyunjin's naked body lain out along the bed. He licked his lips and locked the door behind him, already stripping off his jacket, socks and t-shirt. He ignored the voice in his head that said 'Wow, horny much?' and tugged savagely at his belt. 
"Let me help with that." Hyunjin smirked, gracefully hopping of the bed and padding over to Felix in all his naked glory: Felix was sure he'd never stop being amazed at Hyunjin's beauty. His hair fell in front of his eyes as he looked down at Felix's boner with a grin and popped the buttons open on his jeans. Felix tucked the loose hair back behind his ear and tilted his face to catch their lips tenderly, still feeling Hyunjin's hands pushing down the remainder of his clothes. He stepped out of the jeans as they fell to the floor and walked the both of them towards the bed, his hands in Hyunjin's silky hair. When the back of his boyfriend's knees hit the bed, the two tumbled neatly onto it, Felix hovering above Hyunjin and dipping his head down to plant hot kisses along his neck, marking his territory. He heard Hyunjin's breath hitch as Felix's hands ran down his sides and along his abs, and then he did the unexpected and looped his legs around Felix's waist, their erections rubbing together teasingly. 
"Felix..." Hyunjin said, breathless, as he pulled away from their kiss and threw his arms over Felix's shoulders, fingers brushing at the nape of his neck. He looked nervous, though Felix couldn't have imagined why. "I want you."
"I know, baby." Felix bent to kiss him again, but Hyunjin turned his head and Felix caught his neck rather than lips.
"I mean I... I want - you in me. I want to bottom. If that's - I mean, if you want to." Hyunjin closed his eyes, looking like he was dreading the answer. Felix, with a new found urgency at the thought of Hyunjin wrapped around his cock, kissed a line down Hyunjin's neck.
"Of course I want to." He murmured, suddenly understanding the need for such a long shower. He had obviously not made this decision in the moment. He had wanted it for some time, he wanted Felix. The thought made his dick twitch and his skin hot. "How could I not? You're fucking gorgeous, and your mine."
"Show me I'm yours then."  Hyunjin growled, raking his nails up Felix's back until he gasped. "Own me." Felix was more than happy to comply. He leant in so that they were chest to chest, their dicks rubbing between them, and whispered: "Turn over."
Felix was beginning to understand Hyunjin's preferences now, he thought as his hands ran down Hyunjin's back and lifted his ass into the air none-too-gently; when he was giving pleasure he was tender and reverent, but when he was taking it he wanted it rough and hot, he wanted to be controlled. Felix had never been on this end with a man before, but the thought of 'owning' Hyunjin certainly did appeal. His boyfriend was kneeling on the bed now, waiting patiently for Felix to make a move, his head down on the pillows. Felix placed a kiss on the bare cheeks in front of him, and revelled at the way Hyunjin's whole body tensed in anticipation. He parted Hyunjin's ass and dove in with his tongue, making sure to reach every inch of him, making sure that he made Hyunjin moan. And he did, muffling his quiet cries in the pillow. 
"That's it baby, you don't want the others to hear." Felix cooed, slipping a finger past Hyunjin's rim without any warning and grinning ear to ear when Hyunjin grabbed at the bed iron bars of the bed frame, his knuckles whitening. His hair fell down, curtaining his face from Felix, but he could still hear the whimpers that came from his perfect lips. He pumped his fingers in and out, surprised to find Hyunjin more open that he had imagined. That's when the thought came to him: Hyunjin had already prepped himself, tested out the waters. 
"Have you already tried this baby? Have you touched yourself without me?" Felix asked, leaning over Hyunjin to murmur it in his ear, letting just enough menace seep into his tone to make Hyunjin tremble and clench around his fingers. He nodded, gripping harder onto the bed frame. "Never again Hyunjin. I'm the only one who can touch you like this. I own you."
"Yes, you do Felix. Entirely."
Hyunjin gasped as Felix thrust another two fingers in, and bit down on his moan, bucking back onto Felix's fingers as they reached his prostate. Felix was almost painfully erect, every sound iterated by his boyfriend making him hotter by the second, every clench or sigh driving him wild. Hyunjin let out a long, low moan and turned over his shoulder to Felix, his pupils blown with desire, sweat gleaming on his forehead. "Now. I'm ready. Please!"