Chapter 35

Zayn adjusted his hoodie and mask as he walked into the grocery store. Hoping that no one would notice him. He lazily walked down browsing through the different aisles of the shop, looking for his favourite midnight snack.

The one, the ultimate Mars Ice Cream Bar.

He wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of the main city for a few days. Liam suggested that Zayn should visit this place. Where in Liam's words, his boo bear lives. It feels calm and serene here if that makes sense in any way.

Zayn was walking away from that aisle when soft whimpers made him stop right in his track.

"Papa" The little one called out, lips starting to wobble. Thick tears rolled down his face.

"Lou lou" A sob broke free. The little one was too scared and anxious to move from the spot he was in. "Papa"

His cries broke the silence around him. Painful sobs escaped his mouth as he sat down next to the wall, pulling his legs closer to his chest.

And Zayn didn't know why but something in him ached. Something was pushing him closer to the boy.

"Hey there little one"

The little one stopped crying for a minute and turned to look at the man who was crouched down next to him. His lips wobbling in fear as the man's face was covered with a mask and hoodie over his face

"Stwanger dwanger" he slowly mumbled.

The little one's lips started to wobble again and Zayn kind of figured out what the issue might be. He looked around and made sure there was no one around before he took of his mask and hoodie.

"Is the little one crying?"

"I'm not crying" The little one sniffed.

"But I see you crying" Zayn chuckled.

"Papa swaid not to twalk to stwangers" the little boy stammered out, a panic attack kicking in. He gently went more closer to the boy, bringing him closer to warmth of his chest.

"Hey hey... Everything is going to be okay.. I want you to take some deep breaths with me" Zayn said, crushing the boy against his chest. The little one's tiny hands wrapped around his neck, his face hidden in the crook of Zayn's neck.

"That's it little one" Zayn said as the boy's breathing got back to normal. Zayn pulled away, looking at the little boy whose faces was tear stained and eyes blood shot.

He gently raised his hand, wiping away those tears.

"Thwank you bambi uncle" The little boy softly mumbled.

"Bambi uncle?" Zayn asked amused.

"You have the swame bambi eyes as mwine. Swo bambi uncle" he said playing with Zayn's necklace.

"EZRA" A loud voice caused both of them to separate. Zayn hurriedly put on his mask before the said person walked towards them. He gently let go of the little one in his hold.

"Billy" The little one a.k.a Ezra ran towards the said person.

"Do you know how worried your papa is?" he sighed.

"I'm sowwy"

"Let's go to him before he gets scared than he already is" he said holding Ezra's hand.

"Bye bye little one" Zayn said not wanting to stay there longer. He simply nodded to Billy before walking away.

"Bye bye bambi uncle" Little Ezra waved towards the retrieving figure of Zayn.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"No silly Billy. My Bambi uncle is nwice. He evwen helpwed calm my pwanic attwack." Ezra smiled.

That's weird. Billy thought. If there's anyone who could calm Ezra's panic attack, that was Harry. Then what was so special about this stranger.

That day was the first time the father son duo met. And the worst part is, they didn't even know.

~•~

So Ezra and Zaynie finally met🌚🌚🌚😭😭😭... And Zaynie is around the same place where Harry lives. What are the odds of the running into each other 🌚🌚🌚?

Is this okay? Should I rewrite it😭🏃🏻‍♀️?