Chapter 100

Zayn's P.O.V

A surprise birthday gift ✓

“Thank you for the best birthday ever” My lips pressed against his in a soft kiss.

Today has been amazing beyond words. Having to spend my birthday with my three-year old son, my curly beside me and my whole family.

“Here you go” He said handing over a box.

“What's this?”

“Your birthday gift” he smiled.

“Curly, you didn't have to. This party and you being here was more than enough”

“No...um... I really wanted to give you this for the longest of time. I have been thinking about when it would be the right time to show you or not. And then thought why don't I just give it to him for his birthday. So please take it now.

Before I overthink and take it back” he mumbled.

“Okay” I chuckled. “Let me open it now then”

“No” he yelled startling me.

“I'm sorry... I... Um... You want to open it now, fine. I'll be upstairs. I will see you when you are done with your present” he said rushing upstairs before I even had a chance to ask him what he was talking about.

Done with my present? What's he talking about? Gosh why is he so confusing. Aish 😂

~•~

✓ One month update ; Our baby is smaller than a grain of rice ✓

Hiiii... It's me. Gosh why am I so weird. I think it's the pregnancy hormones 💀😂. I have been thinking a lot and crying to top everything off. It's been about a couple of days since we broke up. I know I am the reason for it. I know I should have talked to you about how I felt and about how difficult it was for me of being apart from you when you were all the way in New York.

I shouldn't have let my pain or the loneliness I was feeling then be the judge of everything. If I had just cooled off, sit down and talk with you, perhaps we couldn't have found a solution of some sort. And still be together in way. We could have still been together.

I can't keep crying over what has happened. No amount of tears or crying or yelling is going to erase what actually happened. You would have still been here with me. And it would just be the three of us together.

The time you would be watching this you would probably know about who the third person is🥺. Maybe we would even have a fourth or fifth person by then to watch this. Who knows.

The reason why I even decided to make these video diary kind of series... If that's what people call it😅. I wanted to make these for you. Maybe it's a consolation to my mind that you were there with me. Even if you aren't. Even if you would just be watching this through a mere T.V or laptop screen or whatever.

I know this won't make up for the time lost. Or would be justification to what you would have felt if you were here with me right now. But I hope this can make it up to you in someway or the other. So I am going to be recording every step of the way, taking you along with me on this journey.

You, me and our little bubba ❤️

This is my one month update of our little bubba ❤️.

The doctor said our baby is about a size smaller than a grain of rice 🥺. Don't worry our bubba is healthy though. He or she is safe and sound right here in my belly. The doctor prescribed some prenatal vitamins which I do take regularly by the way. I don't forget it like my flu medication 🤣.