Chapter 102

Zayn's P.O.V

I remember that warm sunny day in the park, I was laying down on your lap your fingers gently brushing through the strands of my raven black hair. You were whining that I was killing your legs because we had been like that for the past two or so hours.

I just chuckled at you Curly without any intention to get up. That was also the day we talked about our family.

“Let's say we do have kids in the future” you said after a while, sitting up and leaning against the tree and I laid down on your stomach, your fingers threading to my hair. “How many do you want?”

“Would you kill me if I said I wanted a whole soccer team?”

“Would you be up to dealing with my mood swings every single time?”

“Yeah. If taking care of you and your mood swings and all the little things, that's the least I could do for all you have to go through when you have our little bubba in your belly.”

When I got to know about our son, I thought I had lost two years of his life, which in a way or so I did. I prayed and begged that if I had a chance to go back in time, I would love to have the chance to be there for Ezra since the beginning.

I thought I had lost that chance. But I didn't. You made sure that I wouldn't lose all of it together.

Like you said, this won't make up for the time lost, at least it would make up to me in some way. You were right about that Curly.

♪ • ♪

Lub~dub

Lub~ dub

Lub~dub

I closed my eyes, trying to fight back the tears that threatened to roll down my cheeks. My finger nails digging into my palm as the echo of my son's heartbeat passed through my ears.

I thought I had missed the chance to hear it. I thought I missed the chance to everything. But God knows how wrong I was.

Our baby was one cute little raspberry 🥺❤️.

♪ • ♪

Hmm🤣... So that's where our son got his obsession from Mars ice-cream bar 😂. That was the main highlight of your pregnancy craving wasn't it.

Maybe the reason Ezra loves it so much is because you ate a lot of it during your pregnancy. That could also be a factor you know 💀.

So when he behaves like a good boy he's our son🤣 but the moment he decides to be a crazy stubborn child 👀, he's only mine🤣. What you want to tell me is that he got that from me💀. I am not crazy curly 😭. Pshh💀

♪ • ♪

No

No no

NO!

I cannot forgive you for this curly 😭💔. Mars ice-cream bar and pickles 😭. How could you do that to me 💔? How could you and Ezra do such a betrayal 😭.

Gosh curly 🥺... Your face when our little bubba kicked you for the first time 🥺❤️. I could stare at it all day long. Or listen to you talking about how soft that little flutter felt against your palms.

So there's going to be a next time huh🌚... Better get to work then😉.

♪ • ♪

During that day in the park you asked me if we did have a child, would I want it to be a boy or a girl? I honestly wanted or preferred a baby boy 🥺. At the end of the day it didn't matter as long as both you and our little bubba is safe and sound.

And you Mr, who gave you the damn right to jump up and down and run around the whole house when you are five months preggers. Sit your f-ing ass down Curly!

I'm beyond grateful that we got blessed with our little bubba, Ezra🥺❤️. I couldn't have asked for a more precious angel to be our son than him🥺.

And Curly, I don't think our bubba is supposed to hear Pillowtalk when he was just five months in your tum tum💀.

♪ • ♪

This going to sound corny or cheesy but I don't fucking care 💀. You look perfect always 🥺. I don't why but in my eyes you will always look perfect to me baby❤️.

Bambi 😭, your son made me wake up from a peaceful nap😭💔. Won't you scold him 🥺🥺?

😭💔

Our little one troubled you a lot didn't he😭💔. But all those little troubles were worth it in the end wasn't it? When you finally held him in your arms 🥺❤️.

♪ • ♪

S

o um... A couple of days after Christmas after we...um... You know 💀. I started feeling a lot more tired than I usually was. I felt like puking all the time. I started having a sudden Mars ice-cream bar obsession. And all of these happened the last time I was pregnant with Ezra.

I felt it was too early to take a pregnancy test. I didn't want to get my hopes high and only for it to come back negative so I went to the doctor instead 🥲.

And guess what 🥺, we are having a babyyyyy😭. I know we are just getting back on track, figuring things out and now we have a baby on the way.

Once that first year rolled down my cheek to my lap the rest followed in a never ending stream. My eyes tightly shut. My breath getting ragged. My vision hazy. His words echoing like a never ending movie in my brain.

And all of these happened the last time I was pregnant with Ezra.

...

I felt it was too early to take a pregnancy test

...

And guess what 🥺, we are having a babyyyyy😭.

...

The sorrow, the happiness that I had buried down deep within me finally broke free.

“Bambi” he's scared hesitant voice reached my ears.

“Come here” I said a little hoarsely. He took small steps before he sat down next to me. I shakingly took his hand in mine, rubbing comforting circles on the top of his hand.

“I'm going be a father again” he nodded with tearful eyes.

“We are going to have another baby”

“Yeah” he choked a sob.

“Curly”

I pull him into a hug, placing him close to my chest. My arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer to me. “Thank you,” I say quietly.

♪ • ♪

Was it okay? Or is it mehh? Should I rewrite it 😭🏃🏻‍♀️?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें