Chapter 150

liked by lukeknight, weston and 30,854,961 others

rowanmyers Family as a concept has always been oddly familiar yet strange to me. I didn't have a family. I didn't how one would feel like. Or how it would be to become a part of one. But now I know. And trust me I'm never letting go of it. Not now nor ever.

Anywho...

I want to introduce you guys to meet my little brother, Ethan🥺. He's just like momma you know 🤭. Like Kieran had said Aiden has him wrapped around his finger. For my case it's Ethan and I don't regret any second of it.

965,964 comments

rowansunshine Can someone explain to me what in the world just happened 😭?

crackheadwes Did Wes and Luke have twins in secret 😱? And who is Kieran 😭😭?

knightxluke Whose the momma bear 😭😭?

kieranreeves Just so you know, Ezra loves me more 🥱🥱🥱

rowanmyers @kieranreeves You want to bet 🙄

kieranreeves @rowanmyers Heck yeah 😤!

weston @kieranreeves @rowanmyers I advise you guys to not do anything stupid like usual 💀. Because apart from mom and dad, Ezra loves Kyle more than anyone. #NoShadeJustFacts💅

kieranreeves @weston You want to play that card🙄... Hayden terms you and Luke pretty much as hallucinations when Ethan's with him🙄😉

lukeknight @kieranreeves That is so not true 😤

rowanmyers @lukeknight I bet you all the nandos in the world that the fact Key mentioned is true 🌚😎

lukeknight @rowanmyers Not my Nando's 😩

wynnmyers What! The! Fuck😳!

serotinweston Oh wow 😳

lukexweston 😳

~•~

Do you think Rowan will be a momma's boy like Key or dad's favourite like Ezra?

And I would like to apologize for few a things and clear out some stuff.

1. It has been two to three months since Rowan, Luke and Weston came home and met everyone ❤️.

2. Weston and Luke have two kids; Hayden (boy) who is the same age as Ezra and Alec a one year old baby boy.

3. The twins are four months old. Kyle is 11 months🥺. Why do they grow up so fast 😭😭😭😭?

4. Ashton Irwin will play Aiden and Luke Hemmings will play Ethan. And if Zarry hypothetically have another set of twins in the future, Tae and Baekhyun will play them🌚🤭. And maybe after that they will finally have a baby girl 🤣🤺🤧.

5. Yes I know they don't look alike to Zarry in a lot of ways but... But still 🤺😭.

6. I wanted to write a chapter giving an overview of how Rowan met Key and Zayn. What happened between them, why he left and when he met Luke and Weston. But I had drafts upon one another and it was just wasn't it. The right words weren't coming out. And me being will force my self to write that before the next chapter. So I thought I would skip it for now and then write it in the future chapter when everything is right.

I'm sorry about that. Drop in your questions here about Rowan and everything... I'll try answering them as much as I can.

 I'll try answering them as much as I can