Chapter 168

liked by niallhoranreeves, kieranreeves and 4,897,981 others

louistomlinson The day's finally here 🥺. Gosh I can't believe his already one😭. Seems like yesterday he said his words or started crawling or kind of started walking lol😭🤣.

Momma loves you so much Kyle🥺❤️. Happy birthday sweetheart 🥺.

971,981 comments

mitchrowland My God Son's One Year Old😤😤😤😤😤. Nobody touch me I'm soft 🤺

louistomlinson @mitchrowland Are you still crying 😭?

mitchrowland @louistomlinson No I'm not 🤧

harrystyles Why do kids grow up so fast 😭?

louistomlinson @harrystyles I don't know 🤧

zayn His boyfriend made me go broke... Just saying 😐

louistomlinson @zayn Lmao 😭

kieranreeves Happiest birthday to my brother-in-law 😗😗😗😗😐

louistomlinson @kieranreeves Ezra made you go broke too 🤧

kieranreeves @louistomlinson Rowan and Wes too 😭

louistomlinson @kieranreeves Oh boy🤣

rowanmyers Happy Birthday to the little one 🥺❤️

louistomlinson @rowanmyers Come home. He's missing you 🥺

weston @louistomlinson He ran out of the office. He'll be there soon🌚

kieranheartreeves Ezra has all of them wrapped around his tiny finger 🥺❤️

liampaynesunshine Where's Liam?

liamxpayne Is it just me or are they just ignoring Liam?

liampayne  And why wasn't I invited to my son's birthday party?

louistomlinson @liampayne Now you remember that you have a son?

zayn @liampayne Really bro 😐

kieranreeves @liampayne You should be lucky that I'm not saying much😑

♪ • ♪

Louis's P.O.V

I look at sleepy Kyle whose laying down against my chest after a tiring day celebrating his birthday. I place a gentle kiss on his forehead pulling him closer.

“Is he asleep?” Rowan asked leaning against the door, a smile of adoration on his face. He has been the greatest help from the day Liam and me broke up. In true fact, he is the first person I even talked to about the whole cheating suspicion. And also the first one I called for comfort when everything, every promise and amount of trust I had in Liam vanished.

“Can we talk?” I know it was something we both were dreading to do. Something we have been avoiding for the longest time. Once we had this conversation, things were going to change. They weren't going to be the same as it was once before.

“Um.. I have to go actually. Something business related just came up. I'll see you later” he said in one breath rushing out of the room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I know he is scared. So am I. But I have to do this sooner before either one of us gets hurt. I gently placed Kyle on the middle of the bed, putting cushions and pillows as a protective barrier around him before heading downstairs.

“Rowan, can we please talk?” I sat down on the sofa next to him.

“Look at me” but all I got was a stubborn no and back turned against me. Gosh he's so like his father.

“Hey” I gently whispered, cupping his face in my hands making him look at me. His eyes were filled with tears, a few of which trailed down his cheeks.

“Let me do the talking okay” I said biting my lips trying not to break down.

“You have been there ever since all of this mess started. You have been the for Kyle. You have been there for me.And you are here now, when all I need is someone to be by my side. A hand in mine to hold and a smile to make it through every moment.
If you can’t be at my side… then I don’t know what I want anymore.

But no matter how painful it is, we can't. Not right now.

I can't lie to myself Wynn. I loved him. Maybe a part of me still does. Even if he did hurt me the two years we had together, it's hard for me to just close my eyes and move on from that.

It's not the right time for us. You and me can't happen right now. I know that and I know you do to. I'm so sorry Wynn” I sobbed letting go of the tears.

“Right person at the wrong time” he was broken.

“Wynn”

“It's okay. I understand. I guess a part of me knew that this was coming. But I'll be okay Lou. I'll try to be ok” he said wiping away my tears.

“I'll be fine. We will be alright” he placed a soft kiss on my lips. My hands circling around his neck, fingers caressing his hair pulling him closer. His hands on my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. We pulled away after a few seconds, dreading what awaits us once we get out of this comfort.

“Good night Louis” he gave me one last look before walking away to his room.

~•~

I'm sorry 😭. I am so sorry 😭.

♪ ~ ♪

So BTS posted a FESTA video thingy on YouTube. I haven't watched it yet honestly. I was planning to do that later on but then I went onto Instagram and saw what the fan pages were talking about. And I'm scared to watch. I know I'll cry. Like from the little amount of screenshots I have seen, I know I will cry if I watch the whole video.

I kind of understand where they are coming from. I guess they needed this in a way or so for themselves you know. But whatever they decide to do, I'll always be there for them 💜.

 But whatever they decide to do, I'll always be there for them 💜