Chapter 49

Pookie 🥺🥰 and Boo bear 💓✨ Texts

Pookie 🥺🥰
Hey boo bear 🥺
How are you feeling now?

Boo bear 💓✨
I went to the doctor. Did some tests and stuff. I'm okay
No I'm better than okay 🥺❤️

Pookie 🥺🥰
I have never seen someone so happy because of getting rid of a stomach bug🤣🤣🤣

Boo bear 💓✨
Hey😤!
A stomach bug could be dangerous you know 😒
But this is not 👉🏻🥺👈🏻

Pookie 🥺🥰
Wait what 🤨🤣

Boo bear 💓✨
Come over for dinner at Harry's house. I will give you your surprise then🥺

Pookie 🥺🥰
You are making me curious now baby😭😭

Boo bear 💓✨
Just get your ass here for dinner and then you will know 🤣🤣🤣

Pookie 🥺🥰
Okay. Okay🤣🤣

~•~

Liam kept his phone away wondering what his boo bear has as a surprise for him. His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing door bell. He lazily got off the couch opening the door to reveal Xavier on the other side.

Oh my bad. Let me introduce you guys to Xavier.

Xavier is a tech genius and a close friend to the trio. It may have been wrong, but Liam asked Xavier to look into Harry after the dinner he had last time at their house. I mean why look into Harry you might wonder. He is not an idiot to not notice the similarities between little Ezra had to his best friend.

What even raised his suspicions even more was a picture of Zayn and Ezra together on Zayn's phone. The little one had his tiny arms wrapped around Zayn's neck, a smile plastered on his face looking at Zayn with heart eyes. And you know what, Liam had never seen his friend be as happy as he was in the picture.

"You want the good news or the bad news first" Xavier asked.

"The bad news"

Hurt. Pain. Sadness or was it guilt that flooded Liam's veins. All this time he has spent with Ezra, hugging him close to his chest or singing him lullabies or even reading him bed time stories, he has done all that when Zayn didn't even have a chance to that with his own son.

~•~

I'm sorry 😭💔