Chapter 50

Liam's P.O.V

I remember telling Lou about Niall and Zayn for the first time. He seemed so happy to know that I had two caring people in my life when my parents just left me. That happiness seemed to die down when he saw pictures of them. I didn't know why. I just brushed away that thought then. That should have been my first clue that something was not adding up.

When I saw Harry that night, a lot of questions flooded my brain. When I saw the little boy be attached to him by the through the whole dinner I thought he might have moved on.

But that hope came crashing down.

Zayn came home one day and talked about a little kid called Ezra who calls him Bambi uncle. I thought maybe he was talking about another Ezra not the little Ezra who calls me teddy bear uncle.

But my hope came crashing down. Again.

I remember sitting down on the couch, staring at the picture for hours hoping and praying that my eyes were deceiving me. I didn't want what I was thinking to become true. It scared the shit out me. You know why? Because Zayn would be destroyed if it were the truth.

Guess what... My hope came crashing down. Third time in a row. Lucky me right.

~•~

MANCHESTER CITY HOSPITAL
BIRTH CERTIFICATE

NAME : EZRA JAVADD MALIK

DATE OF BIRTH : 12th January 2015

PARENTS;

ZAYN MALIK
HARRY STYLES

DOCTOR IN CHARGE; JAMES CORDEN

~•~

I don't how I got dressed or how I ended here Infront of Harry's house. My thoughts and emotions were just all over the place now.

How would you feel knowing that you have a little son or daughter and you haven't even been there for them? When they were born. Or when they took their first walk. Or even said their first word.

The speciality about living in the "spotlight" I guess is that you master up the talent to hide your emotions. To put on a show to the public or satisfy the thirsty paparazzi.

We were gathered up in the living room, all of them looking at me anxiously. I wonder why. Louis seemed nervous, fiddling with his fingers. He took a deep sigh before taking placing a box in my hand motioning me to open it.

 He took a deep sigh before taking placing a box in my hand motioning me to open it

Can't wait to meet the best papa and dad in the world.

I turned to look at him asking if it is true to which he nodded a yes. I hugged the life out him, happy that I was going to be a father. Happy that I was going through this with someone I love.

But I just wish Zayn had that chance too.

The dinner was okay. Like I said my mind was all over the place. I was just zoning in and out of conversation not caring about anything they were saying.

"I'm sure your beyond happy about being a dad Liam" Mitchell chimed in.

"Yeah. I'm just glad he didn't hide the truth from me unlike some people" Those bitter words left my mouth before I even had a chance to think about it. The clicking of cutlery momentarily stopping, everyone frozen in place.

"Isn't that right Harry?" I asked my voice void of any emotion as I stared at him.

"Do you want to tell him Louis or should I do the honours?" I said biting my lips trying to avoid the tears

"Liam..." he pleaded.

"Have you ever wondered why I haven't taken him to meet my family yet?"

"Or should I rephrase that question and say that you are fucking scared about meeting him"

"Liam please" he choked on his words.

"You know when I mean by him Harry, I'm taking about Zayn. You must know Zayn, don't you Harry" He visibly gulped under my gaze.

"How long do you plan on hiding his own son from him? Zayn already missed two years of his life. How many more years do you want him to be left out on?" My tone increasing with each word.

"That's enough Liam" Gemma yelled standing up. "You don't half of the things Harry went through. Don't act as if..."

"What about Zayn, Gemma? What about the things he went through?" I asked standing up.

"This is not just about your brother. There hasn't been a single day without Zayn crying his heart out because he didn't miss him." I glared pointing at Harry.

"He also missed out two years of his own son's life. How do you think he's going to feel when he finds out Gemma?"

"How long is he going to be scared of the truth?"

"You don't understand Liam. It's not easy for him"

"You want to defend your brother and his actions,fine. I'm going to defend my brother too. Because Zayn doesn't deserve this. And all of you know that." Was the last thing I said before walking away, not caring as the tears fell down my cheeks with each step I took.

~•~

Shit went down didn't it😭🏃🏻‍♀️
What are your thoughts 😭💔?

Shit went down didn't it😭🏃🏻‍♀️What are your thoughts 😭💔?