Chapter 99

Harry's P.O.V

✓ The night of Christmas✓

Startled I dropped down the knife I was holding. His tattooed arm wrapped around around my waist pulling me closer into the warmth of his chest.

A smile graced his lips as he nuzzled my neck and placed soft kisses at my earlobe. It was almost as if it was meant to make this moment even more intimate than what it was, as if he knew just how much I liked it being touched like that. My fingers dug slightly into his chest feeling the muscles beneath his shirt and his hands slid up along my sides. He pulled back a little letting go of me enough for him to look at me but didn't step away completely from where we were. A blush dusted my cheeks as his intense gaze fell on me.

His lips quirked into a mischievous grin before leaning in again placing another slow kiss on my lips. "Merry Christmas Curly"

~•~

✓ The hour after Christmas dinner ✓

"Everybody left" I asked him while cleaning up the kitchen.

"Yeah"

"Hmm... Did you put Ezra down for a nap? It's way past his bed time"

"Actually I sent him away with Liam and Louis"

"Why?" I quirked my eyebrows looking at him.

"I wanted us to spend some alone time together, you know" he winked.

"Ahh so Mr Malik wants to spend some alone time with me huh" I chuckled walking up next to him, a safe distance between us.

"Why couldn't we do that while our son was sleeping upstairs in his room?" I asked.

"I don't think it's appropriate for our son to be here when we are in the process of giving him a sibling" he shrugged. And well me on the other hand, my eyes widened in shock, my mouth opening and closing like a fish out of the water.

"Sibling!" I shrieked.

"I think it's time we give him one don't we" he said mere inches away from me.

"What do you say Curly? Should we give him one?" his lips ghosting mine. I gulped down, looking into his eyes.

~•~

✓ The Best New Year's Gift ✓

A blindfold was over my eyes. He held my hands tightly as we walked down to where ever he was taking me too.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"This is the tenth time you are asking. And no we are not there yet" he laughed.

"Zayn" I pouted

"Nope. That pout isn't going to help you now"

We were supposed to be with our family right now, celebrating New Year's. But this knuckle head over here had other plans in mind.

"Zayn" I panicked as I suddenly lost the warmth of him from besides.

"Don't worry Curly. I'm right here. I won't ever leave you" his soothing voice reached my ears.
"You can remove the blindfold now"

My eyes teared up at the sight in front of me. Picture frames hanged onto fairy lights, each picture frame holding a memory of us together. All the laughter we shared, the smiles we had.

"Come here" he put out his hand in front of me. I shakily put my hand in his. He pulled me into the heart shaped rose petals.

"These past few months have been the best months of this year as well my life. Yeah there were things that didn't go according to plan but it was perfect in a way it was" he started, holding my hand tightly.

"I first saw Ezra in that grocery story, crying in front of the ice cream aisle. I took him into my arms when he had a panic attack then. When I placed him at my chest, I felt oddly calm. I didn't know why. I brushed away those feelings and walked away" he said tearing up and I was no better.

"I saw him for the second time again at the store. He came running towards me, grabbed my leg. I almost fell down that day, you know that" he chuckled, a tear drop trailing down his face. My hands reaching out to wipe it away.

"Spending time with you and our son made me realise that... That's what makes me happy. That's what makes me want to get up every morning, to see you smile or hear his little giggles.

I wouldn't trade that for anything. You guys mean the world to me. I don't care about whatever the fuck the internet says or the haters spew. You and Ezra are far more important than that you hear me" he cupped my cheeks and brought our foreheads closer.

"You and our little bambi mean the world to me Curly" his lips faintly brushing against mine.

"And I want this year to be a new start for us and our family. A fresh start to begin again. Tons of memories to hold onto forever. Will you give us that chance?"

"Yes" I sobbed.

Our eyes trailed up to the night sky, firework displays everywhere as the start of a new year was celebrated.

"Happy New Year" Our lips moulded together. Our tongues tangled, our hearts were beating as one.

He pulled back a little, his eyes flicking up to meet mine. There was something there, that looked like a promise to a new start.

~•~

Pshhhh... I know this isn't that much 🚶🏻‍♀️. But I can't wait for chapter 100 because 😩. That one's going to be a rollercoaster 😭... Hopefully 🥲.

A huge thanks to lunah_babe04 for helping me come up with the idea for chapter 100❤️.

See you guys then🌚🏃🏻‍♀️

Didn't proof read... AGAIN💀

 AGAIN💀