Chapter 101

✓ Six month update ; Our baby is about as long as an ear of a corn ✓

Sorry if I look a bit crappy right now🥺. I couldn't sleep for a very long time last night. Back pains and well your baby thinking that my womb is a football pitch at two in the morning.

I went for my six month checkup few days ago. And our little bubba is healthier than ever. His is stronger than the first time I heard it. I also had a crying session in the hospital.

You know listening to the heartbeat of our little bubba, whether it be the first time or a time after that, it is still emotional in a way. Knowing that your little one is growing safely inside you... Gosh I don't how to explain that to you Bambi. I know if you were here, you would have taken the words right out of my mouth. You would have known what your Curly was thinking. Even before I thought about it.

Bambi, you know what the doctor told me. He said our little bubba will be more sensitive to the sounds around me if that makes sense in any way or so.

I kind of fell asleep the other day watching T.V. An interview you did came up, and your son was clearly excited listening to your voice. He thought it was a good idea to wake me up from my peaceful nap.

Bambi 😭, your son made me wake up from a peaceful nap😭💔. Won't you scold him 🥺🥺?

~•~

✓ Seven month update ; Our baby is about the length of a scallion ✓

This is well technically not a seven month update precisely... I'm about twenty six weeks now, almost completing my seventh month. This doesn't make sense. Bambi your Curly's pregnancy brain doesn't say sensible things.

Um... I had small bleeding situation 🥲... Don't worry about it Bambi 🥺. Me and our little bubba are perfectly alright now. Doc said it was just a bit of inflammation that caused the bleeding so that's why I had to go in for an emergency checkup. Apart from the whole sudden inflammation thingy, our little one is fine.

The start of our seventh month means we are finally in the third trimester 💃💃💃. Which means there's just a little more while before we finally have our little one in our arms🥺.

I'm sure he's going to be just as amazing as his dada🥺❤️.

~•~

✓ Eight month update ; Our baby is the size of a honeydew melon ✓

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 😭🤪

Sorry for screaming Bambi but ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I am perfectly alright. Our bubba is okay too. Well we are finally here after a long journey, a lot of puking and crying and Mars ice-cream bars later. There is just a month more left before we have our little Ezra in our arms🥺❤️. I can't wait to see him😭.

I can't wait to finally have our son in my arms Bambi 🥺❤️.

~•~

✓  Our Ezra is finally here ✓

I know my eyes look bloodshot right now💔... Just don't mind that. Who am I kidding? You are obviously going to be worried about it. You always worry about me Bambi. Even when I get a paper cut.

I know you would be freaking out right now if you were here with me right now. You know there's this bitch called Braxton Hicks contractions. And when I tell you that bitch hurts like a bitch would be an understatement 😭.